Indoor Bushmasterar15 Another Grow

Portal Stone99 V6's are at day 61 and will be harvested this weekend.
4267d596268da47c0e2f63a7a4e90127.jpg
1e9c75cbe4277e0dfcafb33fc6b9e685.jpg

Wow, Bushy, this Portal Stone99 is a real beauty. Nice job. :slap:

Looking very nice Bushy :smoking:
I have been eying those Portal strains, and notice they are usually smaller, bushy plants but they look great. Do you find this to be the case?
This is the first time I've run the portal strains. The Stone99 was bred to be a quick 60 day strain so those would be smaller but still looks like it will produce well. The Citrus Noir is know to get large but I had an issue that was my fault when I pinched off the feed line to the autopot tray and caught it little late but she has recovered due to my mishap.

This is the first time I've run the portal strains. The Stone99 was bred to be a quick 60 day strain so those would be smaller but still looks like it will produce well. The Citrus Noir is know to get large but I had an issue that was my fault when I pinched off the feed line to the autopot tray and caught it little late but she has recovered due to my mishap.

Thanks for the info :toke: Sorry about the mishap, but they do happen. More than we may want to admit (Or is it just me)? :crying:

Thanks for the info :toke: Sorry about the mishap, but they do happen. More than we may want to admit (Or is it just me)? :crying:
I'll admit to my mistakes. Took on little more then I should've but can't learn if we don't try.

I'll admit to my mistakes. Took on little more then I should've but can't learn if we don't try.

I constantly do that, but I have leaned a few lessons in the last few months, not good ones! :nono: I could write a decent sized document on what not to do :haha:

Back