Outdoor Buddha Magnum outdoor grow

How's it going Swash? Hopefully the temps are bit more stable now. Keep fighting the fight.

As for plants for cover, herbs of all kinds basil, lavender, thyme, rosemary, oregano etc etc.. Also check out a plant called Cleome, I'm sure you're local garden center / nursery or bigger box stores have them. Very similar leaf structure and a similar skunky type smell, just more bitter.

Last edited:
Slow and steady! Thanks for checking in. Starting to preflower now. The girls are all about 20" tall and skinny. Take a look.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Things are defenently going a lot slower outside. Must be from the big temp swings. I do cover every night with plastic and cloth tarp, also has a heater keeping temps up as much as possible at night. Been seeing 36-40ferinheight most nights. Or some transplant stress too. Post up some pics later.
just needs to warm up a few degrees

How's it going Swash? Hopefully the temps are bit more stable now. Keep fighting the fight.

As for plants for cover, herbs of all kinds basil, lavender, thyme, rosemary, oregano etc etc.. Also check out a plant called Cleome, I'm sure you're local garden center / nursery or bigger box stores have them. Very similar leaf structure and a similar skunky type smell, just more bitter.

All great plants, I grow cleomes myself, they are a tough start too, best to buy a couple plants. Also star hibiscus is a good one 2, native to southern usa

Hey Hey!! Photo update and question of estimated time to finish. Temps are much more favorable at night and days are 75-80 f. View attachment 579129View attachment 579130 View attachment 579131View attachment 579132
hello man, nice flower bed you have there, judging by the pictures imho i would say they have at least 4 more weeks to go, and somewhere earlier in a thread you asked about the smell, well i guess it depends on the strain but right now i have a few small mi5s very close to harvest and they do smell ALOT, thankfully i have no immediate neighboors to worry about but i really hope you won't have a problem. Good luck with your grow!

Back