Outdoor Buddha Magnum outdoor grow

Quick update. Placed the seeds in seed starter and think it was a little too deep! Went digging this morning found all six sprouting but again a little too deep in plug. First time germinating and think I'll try a different approach next time. I do think all will survive but if not I had purchased 50 beans lol!! Once all look good I'll post a pick or two.
plant very shallow and mist alot

Three out of six magnum made it. Going to use three of the free seeds I got to replenish the ranks. Using dinafem white widow xxl (auto,feminised). Why I don't go with more magnum ?!? Save them for the next round. Half in open bottom pots other half traditional transplant.
"why I don't go with more magnum?" because we're horny for "new". lol

The three magnum that made it are looking good. One of the WW XXL popped up and others should up soon. Lego block to identify white widows lol!
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    197.2 KB · Views: 89
Soaking the seeds in a glass for 24-36 hr seems to be a great way for me to germ. All had cracked in glass and once planted in dirt popped up in 48 hr max!! Back on track for the grow!

What works for me with a 98% germination success all the time. Some distilled or demineralised or RO water in a glass the day before adding the seed(s). Keep in a warm place, the water must be 18c to 24c(room temperature). Seeds will float for 8-12 hours and then start to drop to the bottom of the glass(shell has absorbed moisture from water to make heavier than water). After 24 hours tails should appear. Transplant gently without touching tails with tail pointing downwards.

If temps are too low during soak phase, germination takes much longer and if you soak more than 24 hours in cool/cold water, mold can appear and kill the seed. The right temp range is very important in germination. Light is not required until day 1 starts.
Straight tap water and soak straight away should be avoided as chlorine and other chemicals in drinking water may kill seeds.

Put the girls outside today. A little chilly at night but cover with tarp. The transplant went well and could see roots at bottom of half gallon pots. Hope the weather gets a little nicer too.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back