Outdoor Buddha Magnum outdoor grow

Hi @Swash

I have heard great things about the Magnum, i wanted to try them two years ago when they were released but got swamped with other seed offers. Im subbing up to this thread, your garden looks so nice and i love the randomly placed marigolds you have along side you Canna plants in the raised beds.

Hi @Swash

I have heard great things about the Magnum, i wanted to try them two years ago when they were released but got swamped with other seed offers. Im subbing up to this thread, your garden looks so nice and i love the randomly placed marigolds you have along side you Canna plants in the raised beds.

Hey Grim,

Thanks. This first run has had some issues with weather but looks like a good yield in the end. As soon as they finish I will amend the soil and plop thes small pots directly in the soil. Another six of the magnum ready to go!
image.jpeg

What do you all think as far as harvest time? Week at most?

What do you all think as far as harvest time? Week at most?

It's in the ballpark... maybe a bit longer which will depend on your preferences for a high. This is my first year on Autos so timing and appearances (Yellowing leaves, orange hairs, etc) may vary slightly from standard photo plants. If you have an eye loupe, take at look at the trichomes on the sugar leaves. If you are looking for an uplifting but not super stony high, harvest when you have mostly clear trichomes. Let them go longer and have a higher percentage of cloudy trichomes for a more psychoactive experience.

I'll keep that in mind. I may just start selective chop as the outer sites look ready. Thanks

Back