Outdoor Buddha Magnum outdoor grow

Seen mixed reviews of transplanting so I guess I'll just have to experiment and see.

Though my own experience, transplanting will slow them a bit, but healthy plants will recover fine.(I just went through a pair of grows, one I grew directly in 3gallon airpots and one I grew in 10" pots and then transplanted though using different strains) Both grows worked out well. The transplanted run, one of the plants almost outgrew my stealth cab. I think its more of a roots restriction issue than it is with the actual transplant.

Last edited:
OH yeah...I read a tip on transplantning that sound great...plant your plants in 2 gallon airpots and then bury them in the pots directly into the ground. Roots will grow right through the pot into the surrounding medium with no transplanting needed

Three out of six magnum made it. Going to use three of the free seeds I got to replenish the ranks. Using dinafem white widow xxl (auto,feminised). Why I don't go with more magnum ?!? Save them for the next round. Half in open bottom pots other half traditional transplant.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 130
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 122
Back