Indoor Budbox now running: Jorge's Diamonds and Tatanka CBD photos

fauxnacho

Blaze HQ
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Pure Kush
Hi dudes happy 420 and welcome to my little budbox. It's a 75*75*160cm tent which is 30*30*63 inches. I have two photoperiod plants almost ready to go into flower, they have been mainlined to eight branches (topped three times) and grown out to around a foot tall. Strains are Amnesia Haze and AK47 both from Linda seeds.

Using 11 liter or 3.5 gallon plastic pots with drilled air holes, filled with biobizz lightmix cut with 15% gravel and top layer of gravel too. Feeding biobizz nutrients, they've had biobizz fishmix and biogrow throughout veg, will start adding in biobloom when I flip.

Lights are a humble bunch of e27 LEDs I rigged up, 8*20W which they claim are 150W equivalent (doubt). The setup compares most closely to an old CFL setup, just with the household LEDs that replaced household CFLs. They aren't pretty but they do a decent job on a budget :smokeit:

Inline fan 4"running through a carbon filter for exhaust, small fan for intake and another for circulation. They all run silent except the darn inline fan which is a PITA.

Total power draw is only ~150W, up to around 170W with the humidifier on.

I'll drop in with some pics weekly through flower and lean on the dudes here for help along the way! Cheers :smoking:

_20210420_144539.JPG

IMG-20210420-WA0003.jpg

Amnesia Haze, slower and smaller. Can just about see the mainline from top view.

_20210420_144606.JPG

IMG-20210420-WA0002.jpg

AK47 a lot faster and fatter. Looks a bit beat up but she's in good shape!

IMG-20210420-WA0000.jpg

Side by side in the tent, AK left and Amnesia right.

IMG-20210420-WA0004.jpg

And the ghetto rig lights I'm rocking

:smokeout:
@Green Hornet @420Forever @Mizzo81 @Iriee Vibez @indicalla @dankstyle J @hecno @HighnDry @Budsnfish

:d5: :goodluck::toke::cheers::pop:

nice little setup iv been looking at one of those tents for my veg spot have you ever watched migros video about making a diy led light i think you can remove the covers on the led fixture to incense the output

:d5: :goodluck::toke::cheers::pop:

nice little setup iv been looking at one of those tents for my veg spot have you ever watched migros video about making a diy led light i think you can remove the covers on the led fixture to incense the output

Cheers bud neat idea there, I had thought about that, cos a cover broke off a cheap one before and it hurt my eyes to look at it :haha:

Nice growth in the past week. I put down the net and pulled the branches through, and set the timer to 12/12 on friday.

Feeding 1L every two days. 4ml/L of biogrow and 1ml/L of bloom this week, that's their first taste of bloom nutes.

Can't take them out for pics now that the net is in place, so here they are together :smokeit:
_20210427_144952.JPG

I’m in and :pop: Nice setup. when I first started growing which is not too awfully long ago, I considered off the shelf LED lights. I still think about using them for supplemental lights. I’m going to be interested to see how this goes.

Back