Indoor Budbox now running: Jorge's Diamonds and Tatanka CBD photos

End of AK47 and Amnesia Haze
:tang: AK47 has been chopped, trimmed and hung up to dry in a box in the tent. The tent is dark. I'm giving Amnesia haze a dark period of probably 36 hours after seeing the post from @Growtogrow
https://www.autoflower.org/posts/2448724/ re. dark period and the effects on potency and terps, very much worth reading.

Someone in my country lost their home recently cos they brought an outdoor plant into their place to cut and dry. Neighbours with nothing better to do smelled it and called the cops. It was judged to be a sale quantity so he got royally fucked. Now stuck living in sheltered accommodation. So I'm drying in my tent with the filter up and fans running as they were for the grow so I don't end up there with him.

Anyways about AK47 or just AK from Linda seeds. Grew really strongly from start to finish. Would be much bigger if I had vegged longer and used a bigger pot. Smell is tough to categorise, not sweet, not earthy, not pine, not skunky or cheesy uh... just smells like good weed to me! See how she tastes in a few weeks :jointman:
_20210625_205925.JPG

AK47 bud before chop
_20210625_210117.JPG

AK47 plant before chop

Amnesia Haze, coming down later this weekend, way smaller and less vigorous growth throughout, but she did plump up a bit in the final couple of weeks. Wonderful sweet skunk smell just like you get from the top shelf of the coffeeshops. I think this is some strong shit :smoking: we'll soon find out!
_20210625_210003.JPG

_20210625_210035.JPG

Amnesia Haze bud before dark period
_20210625_210200.JPG

And Amnesia Haze plant before dark period

Cheers, will check in soon when the new ladies move in :cooldance::cooldance:

:tang: AK47 has been chopped, trimmed and hung up to dry in a box in the tent. The tent is dark. I'm giving Amnesia haze a dark period of probably 36 hours after seeing the post from @Growtogrow
https://www.autoflower.org/posts/2448724/ re. dark period and the effects on potency and terps, very much worth reading.

Someone in my country lost their home recently cos they brought an outdoor plant into their place to cut and dry. Neighbours with nothing better to do smelled it and called the cops. It was judged to be a sale quantity so he got royally fucked. Now stuck living in sheltered accommodation. So I'm drying in my tent with the filter up and fans running as they were for the grow so I don't end up there with him.

Anyways about AK47 or just AK from Linda seeds. Grew really strongly from start to finish. Would be much bigger if I had vegged longer and used a bigger pot. Smell is tough to categorise, not sweet, not earthy, not pine, not skunky or cheesy uh... just smells like good weed to me! See how she tastes in a few weeks :jointman:
View attachment 1335083
AK47 bud before chop
View attachment 1335084
AK47 plant before chop

Amnesia Haze, coming down later this weekend, way smaller and less vigorous growth throughout, but she did plump up a bit in the final couple of weeks. Wonderful sweet skunk smell just like you get from the top shelf of the coffeeshops. I think this is some strong shit :smoking: we'll soon find out!
View attachment 1335085
View attachment 1335086
Amnesia Haze bud before dark period
View attachment 1335087
And Amnesia Haze plant before dark period

Cheers, will check in soon when the new ladies move in :cooldance::cooldance:
Wow your bud looks really good. The AK-47 I've tried running that before about 7 years ago I didn't have very good luck with it it came out but it wasn't as nice as I thought it could have been. Maybe it's really too bad about your neighbor or the person who lost their house. :thumbsup:
That's really rough. That's a lot to give up for our beloved plant. It's too bad about the hypocrisy of our governments.:vibe::cheers::pass:

Wow your bud looks really good. The AK-47 I've tried running that before about 7 years ago I didn't have very good luck with it it came out but it wasn't as nice as I thought it could have been. Maybe it's really too bad about your neighbor or the person who lost their house. :thumbsup:
That's really rough. That's a lot to give up for our beloved plant. It's too bad about the hypocrisy of our governments.:vibe::cheers::pass:
Maybe too long back to remember but was it the smell/flavour you weren't happy with?? I gotta say this one has a very mild aroma, faint even. Not what you'd call enticing, esp compared to the amnesia haze

Maybe too long back to remember but was it the smell/flavour you weren't happy with?? I gotta say this one has a very mild aroma, faint even. Not what you'd call enticing, esp compared to the amnesia haze
Well it was a very long time ago. And what I can really recall of it is it had a pine an Earth Tone aroma I don't remember the flavor but the aroma was definitely that. So the problem I had was that out of all the seeds only one plant came up. And this was long before I started actually making clones and saving cuts like I do know.
:pass:

Set up now for the next one :smokeit: these pots aren't 5 gal like I thought, they're 7gal :rofl: this space is not fit for two big plants but we'll see how they do!

I put this together to keep the pots in shape and off the ground.
IMG-20210702-WA0001.jpg

Dropped in the pots
IMG-20210702-WA0003.jpg

Transplanted from 1gal pots and moved into the tent :smokeit: along with some companions, marigolds at the back and some other thing at the front. Thrown in for fun and I'm liking the extra green :smoking:
_20210702_235949.JPG

On the left is Jorge's Diamonds from Dutch Passion :smokeit: nice strong plant so far, just topped once @F.N. she's in biobizz light mix with some clay pebbles. And on the right is the Tatanka CBD. I had some fun with her, bent her all around, FIMed her, tested her resilience lets say! I ran out of biobizz light mix so she got half biobizz and half unbranded light mix instead, also with clay pebbles.

I'll let the girls veg a little while yet. I won't post on them each week in veg. Once they're big and established I'll clean them up and flip to flower and go week by week : for now they'll be fed fish mix and maybe some biogrow.

Cheers! :pass:

I was hoping to change the title as I run through diff strains. Used to be an option but can't see it now?? Not sure who to ask @St. Tom or another friendly face :toke: (would like it to say Jorge's Diamonds and Tatanka CBD photos instead of AK47 and Amnesia Haze photos) :cooldance::cooldance:

I was hoping to change the title as I run through diff strains. Used to be an option but can't see it now?? Not sure who to ask @St. Tom or another friendly face :toke: (would like it to say Jorge's Diamonds and Tatanka CBD photos instead of AK47 and Amnesia Haze photos) :cooldance::cooldance:
Ive done it off my phone is that correct bro also them cages are awesome

Dry weights on the AK and Amnesia Haze exactly the same at 31g apiece. Amnesia Haze is definitely more appealing with denser, stickier, bright green buds and a way nicer smell :smokeit: @420Forever
:peace: :smoker1:

Back