Indoor Budbox now running: Jorge's Diamonds and Tatanka CBD photos

Cheers bud these lights performed well enough in the test run but ya know, they can't throw hands with a proper cob or qb setup. Tight budget so can't complain at about 50 bucks all in :smokeit:

_20210502_171314.JPG

I replaced the e27 splitters with these new ones to hold the bulbs straight vertical instead of at an angle. This has meant I can pop off the bulb covers. There are now six warm white 4000k bulbs and two cool white as the girls start to flower.

Cheers bud these lights performed well enough in the test run but ya know, they can't throw hands with a proper cob or qb setup. Tight budget so can't complain at about 50 bucks all in :smokeit:
They’re still throwing photons and that’s the important bit. Are those at least 20 watt bulbs? Name brand or generic? If they’re name brand 20+ watt bulbs, then each one is throwing between 2500 and 3000 lumens. They might be able to throw hands with a single COB or two...probably not a quantum board, though. I do like the new splitters...much more efficient.

They’re still throwing photons and that’s the important bit. Are those at least 20 watt bulbs? Name brand or generic? If they’re name brand 20+ watt bulbs, then each one is throwing between 2500 and 3000 lumens. They might be able to throw hands with a single COB or two...probably not a quantum board, though. I do like the new splitters...much more efficient.
They are generic 20W a piece bulbs, no idea on the lumen count but pretty unpleasant to look into without shades :headbang:

Checked your DWC run by the way, awesome show. It's a joy to behold when DWC is done well, the growth is flatly ridiculous :smoking:

Getting into the second week of flower. Tops are just starting to look like tops.

_20210504_195316.JPG

Amnesia Haze has a serious STINK. She's always been sativa-slow and I overwatered her last week which made her even slower.

_20210504_200631.JPG

AK47 is fast, wide, and always hungry. Two of her eight branches were crowded out and under developed so I sliced them off.

_20210504_195235.JPG

Besides fungus gnats getting at that overwatered pot, it's a happy tent :smokeit:feed has been 4ml/L biogrow and 2ml/L biobloom. Humidity is up above 50% with the extra foliage and some warmer weather. Temps 27-28'c lights on, 23-24'c lights off.

Cheers, all enjoy a fine smoke today. I'm getting comfy here with a jar of strong, sticky Kush from a test run of this space :smoking:

Where are we, starting the third week of flower. Both stretching, AK47 more vigorously. Amnesia haze just isn't hungry and goes slow. I've had to raise her about 8cm to keep things level.

Nutes are now equal 3ml/L grow and 3ml/L bloom, feeding every other day. Temps are getting up to 29'c and humidity is 40 to 50%. Cruising :smokeit:

_20210511_132951.JPG

AK left, Amnesia haze right

_20210511_133012.JPG

Next time if I mainline for 8 mains again I will know to tie the branches down in the early stages to keep them equal. Their tops are not equal at all because I just let them grow after the third topping.

Also, I am having trouble containing the smell. My exhaust fan, carbon filter and ducting are all fine, but the tent has a gap around the zip. I can cover it with duct tape and then no smell gets out, but that will gunk up the zip eventually. The Amnesia haze is such a stinker as well, so the smell fills my apartment. Any ideas for plugging this gap are welcome, cheers :pass:
_20210511_133032.JPG

Into week 4 of flower. AK has mostly finished stretching. Amnesia Haze hasn't stretched so much, her bud sites are pretty tight. Might need to thin the top canopy in a week or so. I'll be honest, her smell is not nice at all yet!! Halfway between weed and raw sewage :gassy:but she'll sort herself out soon enough.

_20210518_122527.JPG

Overall

_20210518_123124.JPG

AK top

_20210518_123100.JPG

Amnesia Haze top

Feed this week is the max, 4ml/L grow and 4ml/L bloom. They will get two feeds and one plain water. Temps are 29'c lights on and 24'c in the dark. Humidity stays at 42-45% in the day and around 5% higher at night.

Digging the ease of this grow, I'm only opening the tent three times a week at this point :jointman: cheers!

In week 5 of flower. AK47 is looking really nice, but Amnesia Haze doesn't have the size I was hoping for. Her branches are so small and skinny. Even standing on a 3-inch platform her tops are lower than AK. I think she just wants more root space, I've ordered bigger pots for future runs, two 5gal pots and a 10gal.

_20210525_185706.JPG

Lights off (flash)

_20210525_185731.JPG

Lights on

Feed should be 3ml/L grow and 4ml/L bloom this week. I have used miracle gro soluble liquid feed in the past and I understand why it gets a bad rap. But, I think has its potential uses too. It causes very fast, not very strong growth. Using it long term gives you weak, floppy, unhealthy plants, susceptible to disease and pests. These girls have had good quality (biobizz) feed their whole lives, so I think they could handle a small amount of miracle gro. With Amnesia Haze being so small, not a lot to lose, I'm giving her a boost this week. She had half a litre on Sunday and again on Monday, in place of one normal feed. AK47 is happy and fine so she's just having her biobizz. Cheers :smokeit:

Rocking into week 6 of flower, buds look good, just Amnesia Haze still disappointing me for size. I'll treat her right and let her flower as long as she wants. She just never felt like growing, I noticed this in early veg and nothing has changed. AK though is a great, big, hard working plant.

_20210601_213955.JPG

Amnesia Haze left, AK47 right. This pic is taken through the green tinted viewing window. I'm not opening the tent except to feed em and clean em up. They're getting 3ml/L biogrow and 4ml/L biobloom this week. We're celebrating cos the Amnesia Haze stopped smelling like an acrid rotting corpse and now has a great sweet funk about her instead :cooldance: cheers!

A quick question if anyone can help. I need to change the time of my light cycle. Lights currently come on at noon and go off at midnight. I need to change it to 3pm to 3am because of the warmer season. Is it fine to just change the cycle? Risk of hermies or anything? Cheers :smokeit:

Back