Indoor Budbox now running: Jorge's Diamonds and Tatanka CBD photos

Right this has been a weird grow. The thrips just destroyed the foliage but the buds somehow don't seem affected. The plant looks like I just went for some wild defoliation, not the case though, every leaf was ravaged and died on the plant, I just removed the dead ones!
View attachment 1364217
View attachment 1364219

With all said and done I guess it turned out ok?? :rofl: She's 10-14 days from chop, some autos going in next :smokeit:

That's too bad about the bugs. That's good-looking smoke.
Are you in America or Canada?
If so get yourself a bottle of Lost Coast Plant Therapy or Pro crop 1.
An application of one of those two, will take care of pests mold.. yeah it's good stuff. works really well it's all organic using essential oils. I use it the commercial farmer that I work for uses it. good stuff plant therapy really good stuff. And you can use it right up to the week of Harvest. :pass:

Last edited:
That's too bad about the bugs. That's good-looking smoke.
Are you in America or Canada?
If so get yourself a bottle of Lost Coast Plant Therapy or Pro crop 1.
An application of one of those two, will take care of pests mold.. yeah it's good stuff. works really well it's all organic using essential oils. I use it the commercial farmer that I work for uses it. good stuff plant therapy really good stuff. And you can use it right up to the week of Harvest. :pass:
Appreciated GTG :pass: I'm in europe, I used neem oil and it worked to an extent, but they just came back again and again. Gotta check the market here for plant therapy or something similar :smokeit:

Appreciated GTG :pass: I'm in europe, I used neem oil and it worked to an extent, but they just came back again and again. Gotta check the market here for plant therapy or something similar :smokeit:
You'll have to scrub and wash the entire grow tent inside and out. Out in front of the door and around it. (Do it well.) Make sure you get everything clean clean clean.
Inside the tent use bleach water. 1/4 a cup bleach to 1 gallon of water. Outside the tent. I would use some kind organic indoors bug killer, to use on your floor and on the outside of the tent. Something safe for you and the pets. try not to get it inside the tent though .
That's the only thing. it'll help you get rid of that stuff because . The bugs have laid eggs inside the tent and they're inside there hidden and they outside of it too...in the floor on the floor if you got carpeting on it or anything like that.
so you got to try and disinfect everything . (Sterilize it ). Wash everything you can. And obviously you're in an area where there's a Aphids and somehow they got inside you tent. so next best thing to do is to treat your grow tent like a surgical room . And so that every time that you put your hands in there or your head in there you need to be clean.. Clean yourself first before you put anything in the tent. That'll help you get through this and help to stop future infestations :pass:

Back