Indoor Bud Beast LED Test

Great work what a light and thread. They named it accordingly BudBeast. And going to college that is great news Trip. I really dug your video's and the pink Floyd in the background.
thanks FN! :thumbsup::shooty:
and yeah man i just fucking love floyd bro!:vibe:

Last edited:
so im culling EVERYTHING @The Elvis :crying::crying::crying::crying::shrug:
just not up to my standards for 2 weeks old, starting to show deficiencies from me toasting them from just lack of my attention due to trying to get used to college life:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
gonna start all over and RIGHT this time lol:pass:
Duuuude no such thing as perfection stop beating yourself up and roll with it and congrats on college trip [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Duuuude no such thing as perfection stop beating yourself up and roll with it and congrats on college trip [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
i know bro but i like my autos to have a nice start and these went down hill fast lol. i kept the 1 gorilla glue because she was the best looking. heres a group shot of what i have under the bud beast.
back left is HSO Black Dog Photo, to her right is HSO Amherst Sour Diesel Photo and the last bigger girl on the bottom left is HSO Chocolate Mint OG Photo. the girl in the smaller round pot is Barneys farm Peyote Cookies photo and in the square auto pot is the remaining Gorilla Glue
DSC_0738.JPG

pics are a couple days old because i wasnt around for a couple days

Ok guys so the gorilla glue is now hooked up to the Autopot rez and airdome, we should see some nice growth i would think this week
DSC_0759.JPG
DSC_0760.JPG
DSC_0761.JPG
DSC_0762.JPG

doing some leaf tucking
DSC_0782.JPG
DSC_0783.JPG

ok guys so i decieded to switch it up and put the Bud Beast in my 4x4 Photo Flowering tent.
Right now it consists of a couple Dank Genetics Dank Sherbert (sunset sherbert BX) and 2 DNA genetics Lemon OG's
DSC_0774.JPG

Dank Sherb's

not the frostiest but these are so damn terpy its ridiculous guys
still got about 3 weeks left
DSC_0777.JPG
DSC_0778.JPG
DSC_0779.JPG
DSC_0782.JPG
Lemon OG

this was the 2nd time that i grew this pheno but im not keeping this pheno anymore for my photo OG strain. She smells more like her skunk mother than and OG and thats not what im looking for. She is top quality smoke for sure just not to my flavor liking.
Im opting to grow out a HSO Chocolate Mint OG in her place
1st is the Big girl
DSC_0775.JPG
DSC_0776.JPG
and one of her clones almost done
DSC_0783.JPG
DSC_0794.JPG

ok guys so the bud beast is doing well in its new home. it seems to fit this tent better. nice light pentration which is important in this upcoming grow since I got some taller plants like the Black Dog and lemon OG that is starting to flower now
Group Shot Under The Bud Beast
DSC_0851.JPG

Black Dog front right, sherberts on all of left side
DSC_0852.JPG
DSC_0853.JPG
Black Dog
DSC_0854.JPG
DSC_0855.JPG

Lemon OG
DSC_0856.JPG

Frost showing up already
DSC_0857.JPG
DSC_0858.JPG
DSC_0860.JPG

Dank Sherbert's
DSC_0861.JPG

Starting to show her purple colors, that means the end is coming
DSC_0865.JPG
DSC_0864.JPG
DSC_0867.JPG

Plants looking real nice,good job.
Thanks nammy, even with it dimmed this unit is almost strong for my tall autos, kept bleaching tops,light stress ect. But it's doing a great job with my photos so far

Back