DSC_0419.JPG
Meph Skywalkers
DSC_0420.JPG
DSC_0421.JPG
Triangle Pheno
DSC_0422.JPG
Skywalker Pheno
DSC_0423.JPG

That girl in the back right hand corner......she's a BEAUTE. They all look really nice...it's just, she would be a final contestant in any thing! your quality pics just adds to it. :cools:
thats the 1 fastbuds green crack, she really took off on me lol but yes a very nice plant :d5: thanks for the compliments:pass:

Group Shot under the buds beast
i had added my Chocolope Clones under the bud beast for a little until the autos are done flowering and i need the space for the next grow which will be Autopots under the bud beast.

DSC_0424.JPG
Big
Green Crack

DSC_0425.JPG
Her Sister
a different phenotype

DSC_0426.JPG
Chocolope clones just got transplanted from a 1 gal nursery pot to 3 gal airpots and a 2 gal airpot
the one in the 2 gal (far right) i will keep as a mother for future clones because this pheno is a keeper
DSC_0427.JPG
DSC_0428.JPG
DSC_0429.JPG
DSC_0430.JPG

Big Green Crack grown with Remo Nutes
DSC_0432.JPG
DSC_0433.JPG
DSC_0435.JPG
Other Green Crack Pheno
DSC_0436.JPG
DSC_0437.JPG
DSC_0438.JPG
DSC_0439.JPG

Ok guys so its time to start another grow under the Bud Beast.
im gonna run my normal Autopot system under the bud beast and see what we can do with them.
from Fastbuds: Grapefruit, Gorilla Glue and West Coast OG
and from Mephisto ill be growing a Fantasmo Express
group shot under the Budbeast
girls in the back are photos, left is dank sherbert from dank genetics an right is Black Dog from HSO and up front is Lemon OG from DNA genetics
babies are on day 1 in the pics
DSC_0660.JPG
DSC_0661.JPG

Gorilla glue
DSC_0650.JPG
DSC_0651.JPG

Grapefruit
DSC_0652.JPG
DSC_0653.JPG
WCOG
had trouble shedding her shell
DSC_0655.JPG
DSC_0657.JPG
Fantasmo
DSC_0658.JPG
DSC_0659.JPG

so im culling EVERYTHING @The Elvis :crying::crying::crying::crying::shrug:
just not up to my standards for 2 weeks old, starting to show deficiencies from me toasting them from just lack of my attention due to trying to get used to college life:coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:
gonna start all over and RIGHT this time lol:pass:

Great work what a light and thread. They named it accordingly BudBeast. And going to college that is great news Trip. I really dug your video's and the pink Floyd in the background.

Back