Indoor Bud Beast LED Test

this thing can definitely flower some plants though @sanguine , heres a fastbuds rhino ryder that i stuned during transplant. she vegged under my cobs but i wanted to put her under the bud beast for flower and its really paying off. im just hand watering her
DSC_1159.JPG
DSC_1160.JPG
DSC_1161.JPG
DSC_1162.JPG

the Photo Blimburn Cindy 99 is vegging well under the Bud beast though. very thick girl
she is now being fed MegaCrop @ 4 grams/ gal Sang and seems to enjoy it:headbang: @Dabber
DSC_1166.JPG
DSC_1167.JPG
DSC_1168.JPG
DSC_1169.JPG
DSC_1170.JPG

Looking great trip- yea ive no doubt that light will grow killer buds i just mentioned the light schedule cause i think with a light so powerful a dark period would be a good thing. Need to do some more reading on DLI and autoflower light needs

Looking great trip- yea ive no doubt that light will grow killer buds i just mentioned the light schedule cause i think with a light so powerful a dark period would be a good thing. Need to do some more reading on DLI and autoflower light needs
yeah i understand DLI a little better since im growing photos also now:thumbsup: some photos dont take as much light as some of my autos tho! th Blue kush berry liked the lights at the further end of my flowering distances:shrug::crying:
i thought thats where you were going with that. lets just get this grow out of the way and start fresh:cooldance:

Its that time of the year for a sub par grow.
( thats what im telling myself anyway)
You'll be back to your best soon bud
yeah it seems to happen in winter time. happened to me last winter also:shrug: since ive been growing these small plants ive been on a strict Bong and Bowl diet, no FAT Joints for me right now:bummer:
ill get back to the swing of things im sure of it... thats one thing about being a grower, YOU NEVER GIVE UP!!!!:hippy:

yeah it seems to happen in winter time. happened to me last winter also:shrug: since ive been growing these small plants ive been on a strict Bong and Bowl diet, no FAT Joints for me right now:bummer:
ill get back to the swing of things im sure of it... thats one thing about being a grower, YOU NEVER GIVE UP!!!!:hippy:
Is space the only reason you transplant I always put autos in there one and only pot when i germ them

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Well that's not good enough young man i asked the question here [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]bloody youngsters [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
[emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

this thing can definitely flower some plants though @sanguine , heres a fastbuds rhino ryder that i stuned during transplant. she vegged under my cobs but i wanted to put her under the bud beast for flower and its really paying off. im just hand watering her
View attachment 880898 View attachment 880899 View attachment 880900 View attachment 880901
the Photo Blimburn Cindy 99 is vegging well under the Bud beast though. very thick girl
she is now being fed MegaCrop @ 4 grams/ gal Sang and seems to enjoy it:headbang: @Dabber View attachment 880902 View attachment 880903 View attachment 880904View attachment 880905 View attachment 880906
Looking good :woohoo: :drool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Back