Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

Day 40 - I add Canna Boost 1ml/l to the nutes today along with Canna A&B, Rhizo, CalMag. Also, I have changed to a 450W COB, hope it will increase the yield but not burning them,lol

Attachments

• Day 40 (1).jpg
    Day 40 (1).jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Day 40 (2).jpg
    Day 40 (2).jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 61
Day 40 - I add Canna Boost 1ml/l to the nutes today along with Canna A&B, Rhizo, CalMag. Also, I have changed to a 450W COB, hope it will increase the yield but not burning them,lol
that sounds like a pretty nice upgrade, what kind of cob did you get ?

I've looked at that light a few times, will be interesting to get to watch it in action. Sure does sound like a lot more plants with your 2 lights now :biggrin:
The light gives more heat than my other 300w LED light but a lot brighter. I took the glass off but it is still producing quite a bit of heat which I don't want. Will keep using it and wait and see whether it will make much of a different.

Day 43 - She is drooping! I don't know why, I hand feed everyday with 1L, may give her less or even none tomorrow. She also has some light yellow leaves down the bottom and on the tips. Up the nutes a little today and see how she goes. Little concerned!

Attachments

• Day 43 (1).jpg
    Day 43 (1).jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Day 43 (2).jpg
    Day 43 (2).jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Day 43 (3).jpg
    Day 43 (3).jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Day 43 (4).jpg
    Day 43 (4).jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 75
Day 43 - She is drooping! I don't know why, I hand feed everyday with 1L, may give her less or even none tomorrow. She also has some light yellow leaves down the bottom and on the tips. Up the nutes a little today and see how she goes. Little concerned!

Try backing of with the watering buddy :thumbsup:

Just a little less next time and try to allow the pots to dry out inbetween watering :pass:

This should sort the issue buddy :bong:

Until next time :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Try backing of with the watering buddy :thumbsup:

Just a little less next time and try to allow the pots to dry out inbetween watering :pass:

This should sort the issue buddy :bong:

Until next time :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks Mark for the advise. I forgot the pot size is smaller than the fruit auto, I will remember to water less:biggrin:

Back