Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

Day 47 - She seems to be a little better, less drooping but has very bad yellow leaves problem. I think I underwater it and thought it was overwatering, so I dried her even more and consequently she is hungry. Hope it is what I think it is. I will still do my best but pray for the best!

Attachments

• Day 46 (1).jpg
    Day 46 (1).jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Day 46 (2).jpg
    Day 46 (2).jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 154
  • Day 47.jpg
    Day 47.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 144
The tent photo she looks like she's perking up a lil, I think you are on the right track. I noticed you put them in tubs when you water. I do the same, but I put a wire rack from the dollar store over my tub so the plants don't sit in the run off. I keep them on racks in my tent as well, helpful if your on a cement cold floor.

The tent photo she looks like she's perking up a lil, I think you are on the right track. I noticed you put them in tubs when you water. I do the same, but I put a wire rack from the dollar store over my tub so the plants don't sit in the run off. I keep them on racks in my tent as well, helpful if your on a cement cold floor.

I put it on a steaming rack so it is not sitting on top of the run off. She does look a bit better but doesn't look too good. Hopefully it won't affect too much for the yield and overall quality. Finger crossed!

Day 48 - She is getting better finally and noticed she is a bit taller as well. Still battling with the yellow leaves, think she is hungry. I feed her today and hopefully she will go smoothly from now on.

Attachments

• Day 48 (1).jpg
    Day 48 (1).jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 167
  • Day 48 (3).jpg
    Day 48 (3).jpg
    110 KB · Views: 159
  • Day 48 (4).jpg
    Day 48 (4).jpg
    70 KB · Views: 167
But she is in day 48 now and has been 2 weeks now since pre-flowering. I know different strain will be different, especially I starved her.......but she doesn't seem to develop any buds. Or am I being impatient again?lol
I like it when they go longer before flowering. My plants that flower in 30 days are always runty.

Is it showing preflowers? Hard to see from here. In my limited experience stresses to the plant can definitely slow them down.
Oh yes, she started pre-flower about 2 weeks ago. I check on her this morning, more pistils have developed but still in an early stage. Will update with some closer shots later today.

I like it when they go longer before flowering. My plants that flower in 30 days are always runty.

I remember I read your Bubba, you let it grow and the taller the better. For me, I like runty :biggrin:

Somewhere on this forum is a solo cup easy transplant guide. They mentioned that leaving an auto flower in a solo cup past 8-12 days I think it was will stunt them and keep them small.

Back