Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

I am still very inexperience, don't want to be a serial 'plant' killer like Mark said,lol

:crying::crying:

She look to be recovering well buddy, no plant massacre this time :pass:

If pre flower started to show the main show is on its way buddy :thumbsup:

Are you getting more vertical growth now? That could be a sign that the flower show is coming :bong:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

:crying::crying:

She look to be recovering well buddy, no plant massacre this time :pass:

If pre flower started to show the main show is on its way buddy :thumbsup:

Are you getting more vertical growth now? That could be a sign that the flower show is coming :bong:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

It was me over worried and impatient again :biggrin: Her vertical grow is still going and the pistils have developed nicely. I have mercy this time so didn't kill any :eyebrows:

Day 50 - She is recovering very well and more pistils have developed nicely. I defoliated the yellow leaves and fed her. She is a very thirsty girl.

Attachments

• Day 50 (1).jpg
    Day 50 (1).jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Day 50 (2).jpg
    Day 50 (2).jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 196
  • Day 50 (3).jpg
    Day 50 (3).jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 173
Day 52 - Vertical growth seems to have stopped but I can tell she is still growing. Flowers forming but no buds yet. She is giving me a headache, she has been slow all along but now those yellow leaves........they are easy to pull off. I haven't changed anything from my first grow, except for the new light. Is she still going to work out fine or should I just dump her? Though she was adopted, I didn't give her any less love and care than my fruit auto.

Attachments

• Day 52 (1).jpg
    Day 52 (1).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Day 52 (2).jpg
    Day 52 (2).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 176
  • Day 52 (3).jpg
    Day 52 (3).jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 171
  • Day 52 (4).jpg
    Day 52 (4).jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 169
  • Day 52 (5).jpg
    Day 52 (5).jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 166
  • Day 52 (6).jpg
    Day 52 (6).jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 186
I think she's a keeper. How close are you lights and how much cal/mg are you feeding ? I'm more experienced in starting deficiencies than fixing them. But my best rookie guess is to start there. Are you watering to get good run off now ?

I think she's a keeper. How close are you lights and how much cal/mg are you feeding ? I'm more experienced in starting deficiencies than fixing them. But my best rookie guess is to start there. Are you watering to get good run off now ?
The light is about 15'' away. I asked the light seller, in flowering period, should keep the light between 12-16''. I posted a thread in infirmary but still haven't found out the cause. Could be pH, could be nutes lock..... I have no idea. Yes, I water her with run off now every 2 day, about 15-20% run off. CalMag is given 2ml/L according to the label.

As this is my second grow, I stick with what worked on my fruit to this one, haven't changed anything, from water source, nutes, environment etc, except the light. Tho she is ill, I can tell she is still growing. God knows how long she will finish.I expect problems but at least let me know what it is.

Day 56 - I don't know what the problem is/are anymore. I flushed her in the last two days, with pH 5.7, 174 ppm water with about 10L, run off ranges from 1850, 2300, 850,750 then down to 350 ppm. I feed her with pH 5.8, 1100 ppm today (base water was 174ppm), the run off was 664ppm! I am not giving up yet but it is weird!

With the abuse in the last 2 weeks, she doesn't seem to grow/flower any further. I will see her till the end and hope she will make a come back, weed is strong, I hope,lol

Problems started with drooping, then I thought it was overwater, so dried her. Realized it was under water instead, and panic....over feed, nute locks......It is what I guess has happened. Have been flushing her in the last 2 days and start feeding her light today. We have to wait and see.

Attachments

• Day 56 (1).jpg
    Day 56 (1).jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 159
  • Day 56 (2).jpg
    Day 56 (2).jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 171
Back