Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

I think the BK is just a bit of a picky plant. Both of mine had a case of ugly leaf syndrome that I couldn't figure out. But they still yielded amazingly and good quality smoke. Hang in there, ugly leaves or not, I'm betting your going to see some FAT buds on that girl of yours.

I think the BK is just a bit of a picky plant. Both of mine had a case of ugly leaf syndrome that I couldn't figure out. But they still yielded amazingly and good quality smoke. Hang in there, ugly leaves or not, I'm betting your going to see some FAT buds on that girl of yours.

Thanks Mesa, you have no idea how much it means to me. I read your journal and saw how great your plant was so I was hoping mine would turn out nicely. But I am very sad now, not only about the yellow leaves, I can see she grows very slowly, and doesn't seem to develop any buds at all consider she is in day 54. Finger crossed she will get through it and produce some buds.

Thanks Mesa, you have no idea how much it means to me. I read your journal and saw how great your plant was so I was hoping mine would turn out nicely. But I am very sad now, not only about the yellow leaves, I can see she grows very slowly, and doesn't seem to develop any buds at all consider she is in day 54. Finger crossed she will get through it and produce some buds.

She will get through it buddy and I'm confident that she will still produce a bountiful harvest :pass:

Now you have her on a set wet-dry cycle let's see how she does over the next week :thumbsup:

The vertical stretch is over so we should start to see bud production anyday now :pass:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..

She will get through it buddy and I'm confident that she will still produce a bountiful harvest :pass:

Now you have her on a set wet-dry cycle let's see how she does over the next week :thumbsup:

The vertical stretch is over so we should start to see bud production anyday now :pass:

I'll keep dropping in as you update mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Hope she will get through and I really don't want to give you an excuse to accuse me as Dinafem plant killer,lol

Bubba will help me get rid of that title,lol

Day 58 - I still can't figure out what is wrong with her but she seems to get better, I see some sugar on the leaves, not much but it's a start. The thing is, ppm is lower in run-off than the input. For some reason, I think she is hungry after the abuse so I give her some nutes with 1200 ppm but the run-off is 760 ppm. I read somewhere, some says run off ppm is lower than input is good, some says it is really bad and I don't have a clue. All I can do is keeping a very eye to her and hope for the best.

Attachments

• Day 58 (1).jpg
    Day 58 (1).jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Day 58 (2).jpg
    Day 58 (2).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Day 58 (4).jpg
    Day 58 (4).jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 104
Day 62 - She has determined to turn more leaves into yellow everyday and she is achieving her goal successfully! One of the branches (leaning on the tent wall) seems like she is going to fall that she can't hold the weight but there is no bud there..........Looks like she is still trying her best to produce some buds, more leaves cover with trichomes. Come on, let get it over with :wall:

p.s. 1000 ppm in and run off is 820 ppm...........

Attachments

• Day 62 (1).jpg
    Day 62 (1).jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Day 62 (2).jpg
    Day 62 (2).jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 59
I totally understand your frustration. I had the worst plants for my first 2 grow cycles. I was doing tons of reading and getting great advice on the forums but none of it seemed to make a difference. My tap water has a base ph of 7.8. My PH test strips how ever was telling me my base water PH was 5.2. So, I kept adding PH UP to my water to bring it to what I thought was 6.5. I didn't know I was actually setting the PH of my water to 9ish.

So I guess my point in all of this is make sure your test equipment (temp, ppm meter, ph , ect ) are giving you correct readings. I'm not very good at trouble shooting plants, but I thought maybe sharing my bad experience might help catch a possible error.

I totally understand your frustration. I had the worst plants for my first 2 grow cycles. I was doing tons of reading and getting great advice on the forums but none of it seemed to make a difference. My tap water has a base ph of 7.8. My PH test strips how ever was telling me my base water PH was 5.2. So, I kept adding PH UP to my water to bring it to what I thought was 6.5. I didn't know I was actually setting the PH of my water to 9ish.

So I guess my point in all of this is make sure your test equipment (temp, ppm meter, ph , ect ) are giving you correct readings. I'm not very good at trouble shooting plants, but I thought maybe sharing my bad experience might help catch a possible error.
I really appreciate your advises, it is a good reminder as something seems simply and we may overlook it.for a newbie, I expect problems but at least to know what is the cause and try to learn and avoid it from the future. However, I did check on my pH pens (I got 2 as for the reassurance) and recalibrate them, so the input pH should be right. Thanks again for the reply and finger crossed she won't die on me,lol

Day 62 - She has determined to turn more leaves into yellow everyday and she is achieving her goal successfully! One of the branches (leaning on the tent wall) seems like she is going to fall that she can't hold the weight but there is no bud there..........Looks like she is still trying her best to produce some buds, more leaves cover with trichomes. Come on, let get it over with :wall:

p.s. 1000 ppm in and run off is 820 ppm...........

The second pic looks like a MG issue - it is really hard to tell but the newer leaves with up turn and burnt bits may indicate.

The girls love MG in full flower and especially under LED.

The second pic looks like a MG issue - it is really hard to tell but the newer leaves with up turn and burnt bits may indicate.

The girls love MG in full flower and especially under LED.
Thanks Jumper for the tip.I try to up the CalMag a bit tomorrow to see whether it will make a change. I am willing to try anything! How desperate it sounds,lol

Back