Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

I have only popped in and out on this grow. However, skimming back, looking at day 52 - I think you had a lockout.

The leaves you cut then definitely look cal/mag defo - but that could be lockout indused.

Have you tried a damn good flush of phd water - like 3 x volume of pots then start at 1/2 nutes?

If in doubt I would flush to remove any salts - that is the beauty in coco! Onced flushed start her back up under control?

I screwed up and was feeding 5.4 as I was getting complacent - saw the lockout, found the reason (I have real time reservoir ph monitor - so no excuse!) and flushed hard ;-) within 24 hrs all good :)

I have only popped in and out on this grow. However, skimming back, looking at day 52 - I think you had a lockout.

The leaves you cut then definitely look cal/mag defo - but that could be lockout indused.

Have you tried a damn good flush of phd water - like 3 x volume of pots then start at 1/2 nutes?

If in doubt I would flush to remove any salts - that is the beauty in coco! Onced flushed start her back up under control?

I screwed up and was feeding 5.4 as I was getting complacent - saw the lockout, found the reason (I have real time reservoir ph monitor - so no excuse!) and flushed hard ;-) within 24 hrs all good :)

Problems started with drooping, then I thought it was overwater, so dried her. Realized it was under water instead, and panic....over feed, nute locks......It is what I guess has happened. I did flush her and then flush her once with General Hydroponics FloraKleen then started a light feed and now up the nutes a bit,the yellow leaves gets worse, but pistils are getting more..........I will try to up the CalMag from tomorrow feed and see how she reacts in the next few days.

Problems started with drooping, then I thought it was overwater, so dried her. Realized it was under water instead, and panic....over feed, nute locks......It is what I guess has happened. I did flush her and then flush her once with General Hydroponics FloraKleen then started a light feed and now up the nutes a bit,the yellow leaves gets worse, but pistils are getting more..........I will try to up the CalMag from tomorrow feed and see how she reacts in the next few days.

Could well be she is trying to get back on track and needs more ... fingers crossed !

Could well be she is trying to get back on track and needs more ... fingers crossed !

I agree. She has been through quite a lot so far. Possible overfeeding, then underfeeding, nutrient lockout etc..

I personally think the issue is underfeeding but you need to give the plant time to bounce back from the previous issues :thumbsup:

If you putting in 1200ppm and your run-off is 750 then the plant is taking up roughly 450ppm of feed which is 0.9ec. I would not increase feed as the plant is not taking up all that you are putting in. Try a good plane water flush as other have advised with 2-3x the volume of the medium. Then start back in with feed mate :thumbsup:

I'll keep dropping in as you update buddy :bong:

All the best

Mark..

I agree. She has been through quite a lot so far. Possible overfeeding, then underfeeding, nutrient lockout etc..

I personally think the issue is underfeeding but you need to give the plant time to bounce back from the previous issues :thumbsup:

If you putting in 1200ppm and your run-off is 750 then the plant is taking up roughly 450ppm of feed which is 0.9ec. I would not increase feed as the plant is not taking up all that you are putting in. Try a good plane water flush as other have advised with 2-3x the volume of the medium. Then start back in with feed mate :thumbsup:

I'll keep dropping in as you update buddy :bong:

All the best

Mark..

I feed about 1200 ppm in the last few days, run-off is about 700 - 940ppm. She is buggered.......Did flush her good and the run off went down to 350ish ppm, then fed her, didn't really help. I did up the CalMag a bit (meant to be 2ml/L, up to 2.5ml/l) in the last 3 days but doesn't seem to make any changes.

She is quite big and strong even I have LST her and can see the potential bud sites are big and can do at lot better in better hands but hey, I am a newbie,lol

Day 65 - Yellow leaves are getting worse everyday but the buds keep growing at the same time.........
Day 65.jpg

If you get a chance next time your doing pics, could you get a close up on some bud shots for us ?

Something I find helpful, especially if I have a bunch of dead larger leaves is start removing them. Specifically the ones on the inside of the plant covering up bud sites. I generally leave the fan leaves on the outside of the plant where the light doesn't hit the bud as much anyway. I find it also helps determine if the deficiency is progressing or not.

Day 65 - Yellow leaves are getting worse everyday but the buds keep growing at the same time.........
View attachment 1051726
You aren't going to save those messed up leaves no matter what you do. She's given up on them and so should you. Look at your new growth, like jumper114 said it looks okay from here (can you get a closer shot of one of the colas?). If that looks healthy, then you're probably out of the woods. Don't panic and over-water/feed her. It can take a few days before they show signs of improvement. Let her dry out to where she's asking for a drink.

Back