Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

Day 22 - Topped her today and unsure whether I have done it right or not. Little panic after I cut her,lol. But I am quite sure she is ok but what do I this newbie know?lol
@archie gemmill can you please give me some advise? What do you think?

Before topped
View attachment 1029079 View attachment 1029080

After topped
View attachment 1029081 View attachment 1029082

She is crying,lol
View attachment 1029083

p.s. Please like my reply in the Mars Hydro new white light giveaway, page 9. If I win the light,I promise I will make a full documentary about it with my next grow :smoking: lol

Now that's the type of growth in used to seeing :pass:

Nice little vigorous lady that looks to have responded well to the topping :pass:

Let's see how she does over the next week then she will be entering bloom :thumbsup:

Thank you for the diary update mate. Keep them coming :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Day 23 - First day after it has been topped. Doesn't seem to have any problem, fingers all crossed!

Day 23 (1).jpg Day 23 (2).jpg

You're doing great! Thanks for posting (and attempting) the topping. I've always been too scared to try it. I'll be following along to see how it goes. I checked out your Fruit grow as well. You are doing awesome! Love your detailed posts and photos :d5: I'm a newer too. It's great learning stuff on here. Thanks again!

You're doing great! Thanks for posting (and attempting) the topping. I've always been too scared to try it. I'll be following along to see how it goes. I checked out your Fruit grow as well. You are doing awesome! Love your detailed posts and photos :d5: I'm a newer too. It's great learning stuff on here. Thanks again!
Thanks Jeff for stooping by. I have done loads of research and had tons of experience about growing and topping - in my mind,lol

I gave it some thought how I should proceed but the time I actually do it, it can be confused sometimes. I tried to add as much detail as I can, for someone new to grow like me, need every bit of information if possible! I wish I had found this forum earlier so I could learn some more before I started.

Checked out your previous grow journals, your setup is so cool! Follow along and hope this baby will thrive :smoking:

Back