Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

Thanks Mesa for your comment. I will pop in to your thread and keep a close tag on it so I can learn from you. Regarding the new box, well sometimes men can be slow but it is for his pain relief and pleasure, I hope he will get on with it sooner,lol, I can't wait to try more strains!
It's not slow, it's just sometimes good things can take time :biggrin: . I grow for my wife for the same reason, the BK gets some good rep for pain relief, cant wait for ours to finish to try it. If you are lookin at more strains I would definitely recommend checking out the White Cheese. I don't think it gets the attention it deserves and is very understated as a great med strain. It's my wife [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] go to choice for pain relief so far.

It's not slow, it's just sometimes good things can take time :biggrin: . I grow for my wife for the same reason, the BK gets some good rep for pain relief, cant wait for ours to finish to try it. If you are lookin at more strains I would definitely recommend checking out the White Cheese. I don't think it gets the attention it deserves and is very understated as a great med strain. It's my wife [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] go to choice for pain relief so far.

lol, like husband said: the good thing is worth the wait :biggrin: I think my BK is growing a little slow for the first week as I didn't put her in the final pot until day 9. From then on she is growing better and faster. It's still a long way for my plant to go but can't help looking for other strains.

I bought some White Cheese as well when I bought the Fruit and BK, also bought Critical+ 2.0 and some from other breeders. At the moment I have more than sufficient seeds to keep me going for a while. I have to decide which one next when my fruit auto is done (been saying that for while, hopefully no more than 2 weeks :biggrin:).

Can you share some growing information of the White Cheese?How tall did it get? What medium did you grow it in and what size pot? How long did it take and the yield? Sorry for so many questions, just get too excited :smoking:

As it happens, I just finished a journal for one recently. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/growing-white-cheese-in-cooler-temps.68066/page-5

I have grown 5 of them out now. I just started growing this year and WC was my first 4. They take all sorts of abuse. Over water, under water, incorrect PH, and still produced around 2 ounces of great smoke each with thick layer of sticky sugary goodness.

I just read through it, it definitely got my attention! Great job to pull 2 ounces out of it! Now, it is getting more difficult to decide which one goes next,lol

Day 18 - She grows a lot faster and better ever since I put her into the final pot. She does show a little slower of her age but she is catching up now. Slight concern, the bottom of the stem is a bit thin compares to the upper part.

Day 17 - If I count it right, she has 3 nodes now?
Day 17 (1).jpg Day 17 (2).jpg

Day 18
Day 18.jpg

Last edited:
Day 22 - Topped her today and unsure whether I have done it right or not. Little panic after I cut her,lol. But I am quite sure she is ok but what do I this newbie know?lol
@archie gemmill can you please give me some advise? What do you think?

Before topped
Day 22 (1).jpg Day 22 (2).jpg

After topped
Day 22 (3).jpg Day 22 (4).jpg

She is crying,lol
Day 22 (5).jpg

p.s. Please like my reply in the Mars Hydro new white light giveaway, page 9. If I win the light,I promise I will make a full documentary about it with my next grow :smoking: lol

Back