Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

Day 28 - She is definitely a few days behind the normal growth but she is picking up nicely!! Will not play around too much next time, and will put her straight to the final pot once she has sprouted. Anyway, she is a little vigorous baby :biggrin:

Day 28.jpg

Day 32 - She is a very bushy girl and responses very well with LST, have to tuck the leaves everyday.

She definitely is one bushy looking Auto and responding fantastically to the lst (low stress training)

Looking good from here my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark..

She definitely is one bushy looking Auto and responding fantastically to the lst (low stress training)

Looking good from here my friend :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Thanks Mark for the comment. She is in pre-flower now and hope I can get a bigger yield from Bubba than my Fruit Auto and finger crossed that I won't encounter any problem :biggrin:

Day 37 and 38 - She is in pre-flower now, so excited. She did have a few light yellow leaves on the bottom and some yellow tips, apart from that she looks and grows nicely. I will keep an eye on her but not too worried at the moment. I did defoliated her a little.

She is having Canna A&B 1.9ml/l, CalMag 2ml/l, Rhizotonic 1.8ml/l and Cannazym 2ml/l. Gave her 1L yesterday and by the feed time today, I gave 500ml.

Attachments

• Day 37.jpg
    Day 37.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 97
  • Day 38 (1).jpg
    Day 38 (1).jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 95
  • Day 38 (2).jpg
    Day 38 (2).jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Day 38.jpg
    Day 38.jpg