Indoor Black Berry Cobbler Seed by Gabe

Absolutely gorgeous, man, I'm so happy tgat you're happy with the quality of my strains, and I'm blown away with your pics, I'm going to post them on the instagram now.

Been off the site for a while because of the haters, but, hey, look at these pics, it's their loss:crying::crying:

Absolutely gorgeous, man, I'm so happy tgat you're happy with the quality of my strains, and I'm blown away with your pics, I'm going to post them on the instagram now.

Been off the site for a while because of the haters, but, hey, look at these pics, it's their loss:crying::crying:

I got her in jar curing now...Final weight was 1.58 oz . Will get pics of buds later.

Have you used Miracle-Gro Organic bloom booster or bud booster to your plant? try this one. it is useful for your plants to grow cycle and miracle grow contains a high amount of nitrogen that helps to develop green leaves and boost.

I have one of these bad girls going!!

Back