Indoor Black Berry Cobbler Seed by Gabe

I did this just now...honestly.

I sent a video msg to the Megacrop "Suggestions Dept" and said i have a suggestion.

" Dear Sir, i suggest you add a free saw with eaach of your bags so customers can cut their produce down "

they havent replied.
Lmao I believe they are a sponsor here now. You could send him a direct message.

They also didnt reply to my previous video msg to their non existant omplaints dept

Again true

Dear Sir,i have searched on the web for your complaints dept and it appears you dont have one.......i would like to complain about the damage your product is causing to my pots. I have burst 2 now.

They didnt reply to that one either

I might try the " Reply Dept" next

Update day 12 on the blackberry cobbler. Looking good, need to up pot asap, should be getting more pro-mix in the next couple days.
IMG_20180517_175638.jpg

A little update on the Blackberrry Cobbler. DAY20
I pushed the Megacrop to 3g/gal , she showed a little sing of nute burn..will drop to 2.5g/gal for another week or two. I have her bent and LST'ing her pretty good..I will be trimming and tucking later tonight

DSC_1057.jpg
DSC_1061.jpg

Looking incredible, man, mine look good too, but it looks like I could up the [HASHTAG]#megacrop[/HASHTAG] substantially.
A little update on the Blackberrry Cobbler. DAY20
I pushed the Megacrop to 3g/gal , she showed a little sing of nute burn..will drop to 2.5g/gal for another week or two. I have her bent and LST'ing her pretty good..I will be trimming and tucking later tonight

View attachment 908734 View attachment 908735

Back