Indoor Black Berry Cobbler Seed by Gabe

Reaction score
This seeds was provided by @Gabe .
BlackBerry Cobbler Fem.Auto
Nice and simple grow,
This will be in FFOF soil w/30% perlite. She will be fed Megacrop Nutes, along with Sweet candy, and Cal-mag by Botanicare .I will be pushing nutrient dose, until plant complains.
She will be in a 4x5 tent. Lights will be 3500k Autocobs, which were purchased from @BigSm0 .I have four in the tent.
Tent stays pretty stable with temps at 76-82 through out the day, with RH 45-55. I can control the humidity pretty good with the 8" exhaust fan with adjustable controller.

I will be adding blumat auto watering feeder when she gets bigger.

She is 8 days old at the time of this post.
I'am a big fan of LST'ing....she will be getting the full treatment...starting today

P1010264.jpg
DSC_0320.jpg
DSC_0426.jpg
DSC_0427.jpg
DSC_0428.jpg

Gorgeous, man! I'm gonna pop this on the Insta real quick!

Nice and simple grow,
This will be in FFOF soil w/30% perlite. She will be fed Megacrop Nutes, along with Sweet candy, and Cal-mag by Botanicare .I will be pushing nutrient dose, until plant complains.
She will be in a 4x5 tent. Lights will be 3500k Autocobs, which were purchased from @BigSm0 .I have four in the tent.
Tent stays pretty stable with temps at 76-82 through out the day, with RH 45-55. I can control the humidity pretty good with the 8" exhaust fan with adjustable controller.

I'am a big fan of LST'ing....she will be getting the full treatment...starting today

View attachment 902012 View attachment 902013 View attachment 902014 View attachment 902015 View attachment 902016

Sometimes I don't know how things end up in my brain. When I looked at the 3 tie downs, first thing that I thought was "that is probably how many cops it would take to kill her". Lots o' luck on the grow.

Nice and simple grow,

View attachment 902012 View attachment 902013 View attachment 902014 View attachment 902015 View attachment 902016

Looking good man.

Back