BioTabs Biotabs with GN Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers OG Kush

LOL @blue you're such a joker :rofl: Love the dudes doing nordic walking there

Heh Heh :D Thanks MG ... But from now on this is going to be a VERY SERIOUS thread .... ooh ... very serious!!!
Micro life :crying:
Love the slogans, never heard of a zoot though.
But dabs I know :woohoo: only they are dangerous for me...

Bwaahaah - Look at those microbes go!! :rofl: ... Yeah i've never tried a dab .. and don't really want to! I'm more than happy having a little joint with a cup of tea. (And i like to get stuff done :rofl: )

Sorry Blue, but all I can say is ....

upload_2017-9-20_14-38-14-png.806598

Hahaha :D I'm a believer O1S .... Thanks for setting me straight with non-fake news!! I would have just continued to throw startrex all over the place :D

Biotabs seem to do well, as long as your not mixing up the root stimulants. :coffee:

Hey brother Eekman! You cheeky git :coffee: It's an easy mistake to make :rofl: they all kind of sound the same ... with the trexes!?! I'm sure we've ALL done it (lol... perhaps not!)
.... vermins in your mix? :cuss:-- was it outside, or something that came in with the bag?

Yeah .. little black bugs!! Ugh! Dunno where they came from - it was a half bag of biobizz .. so perhaps somehting crept in there and multiplied while it wasnt in the grow cab (but it kept indoors ...!? go figure!)

And as for the Canna Soil ... i think i prefer the texture of biobizz ... and check this out - i opened the box that the bag was in ... and like 6 little flies flew out ... and i was thinking ughhh - here we go again!! - But nothing in the soil!

though, I hadn't heard you'd become the Kali of canna' seeds! :rofl: :poof: :nono:

Yeah - it was all mossys fault! lol (she said i could blame her ... and she's the boss!) :D

did you get the PK tea, or the nice Bio PK?

I got the funky Bio Pk juice in a bottle! I can't brew stuff up ... well i could ... but i can't due to circumstances! lol - y'know!

to hold soil together well enough when transplanting without easily crumbling off when removed (another trick there!)

This is my worry! I've transplanted photoperiods before ... no bother - but the last transplant i did at 4 days was nearly a crumble fest of disaster! lol

Oh, just water that Myco' right on in, they will find their way,...:rolleyes1: :rofl: sheeesh, I always suspected you were a blonde under all that blue,...

Hey Thanks for the tip! :D Will do! ,,,,, you got me!! here's one from my latest shoot!

fd8b0b94709c72ad8e09f3557fe320a8.jpg

:rofl:
Aauuuch! -dinnae mock me yeh tairt- :cuss: :crying:........... Brilliant Blooo lovie-- "microlife"!

:haha: Ohhh - me so funny! (hodor!) - So lucozade spray report day one ... the leaves have taken on an orange hue, upon inspection they are slightly sticky to the touch ... I'll try a few more applications and report back with my findings! ^_^

:pighug:

I'll update it next week when there's been some INCREDIBLE BIO growth!

:thanks:

@blue
Micro life :crying:
Love the slogans, never heard of a zoot though.
But dabs I know :woohoo: only they are dangerous for me...

can't wait to see the next step of those ladies .

Never heard of a zoot man?!! Get yourself over to the uk more then "bruv" :crying: :pass:

@blue Looking good in here :cheers: can you please shed some light on boron toxicity? A good number of mine do that bendy end of leaf thing? :shrug:

@blue Looking good in here :cheers: can you please shed some light on boron toxicity? A good number of mine do that bendy end of leaf thing? :shrug:

Hey Hippy :D Thanks for visiting!

Hahah - about the boron thing! ^_^ - It's a joke with Waira - because of her super detective plant skills.

The thing is a plant with 2 leaves still feeding off the cotylodeononons (<-- that's definately a wrong spelling lol) can't possibley get any deficiency (they're still feeding off the supplies in the original round leaves). ... and Toxicity ... well i've had Nitrogen Tox which is a common one - dark leaves with down turned tips, but again that only happens after you start using nutes with too much Nitrogen. (or perhaps unknowingly adding extra N from a source like some CalMag brands ... always check the NPK if you've got a combination of chem nutes :D )

And Boron .... that would be about the most rare deficiency i could pull out my hilarious shaped hat! You'll never see a boron deficiency (i wouldn't know what one looks like!)

So take anything i say to waira with a HUGE pinch of salt! :D sorry for any confusion hehe - and DEFINATELY DO NOT SPRAY WITH LUCOZADE! (this will almost certainly kill your seedling lol)

:bighug:

Last edited:
Hey Hippy :D Thanks for visiting!

Hahah - about the boron thing! ^_^ - It's a joke with Waira - because of her super detective plant skills.

The thing is a plant with 2 leaves still feeding off the cotylodeononons (<-- that's definately a wrong spelling lol) can't possibley get any deficiency (they're still feeding off the supplies in the original round leaves). ... and Toxicity ... well i've had Nitrogen Tox which is a common one - dark leaves with down turned tips, but again that only happens after you start using nutes with too much Nitrogen. (or perhaps unknowingly adding extra N from a source like some CalMag brands ... always check the NPK if you've got a combination of chem nutes :D )

And Boron .... that would be about the most rare deficiency i could pull out my hilarious shaped hat! You'll never see a boron deficiency (i wouldn't know what one looks like!)

So take anything i say to waira with a HUGE pinch of salt! :D sorry for any confusion hehe - and DEFINATELY DO NOT SPRAY WITH LUCOZADE! (this will almost certainly kill your seedling lol)

:bighug:

Hahaha awesome! Ah shucks, I didn't have any lucozade so I used coke and caffeine powder? Should be fine yeah? :crying:

The reason I asked is I've had a few plants with a horizontal twist at the end of a leaf or two. About 11 degrees or so!! Definitely not N tox - I am familiar with that from my current MBAPs because I forgot if I'd added any biotabs and MAY have added one or two more! Almost black bendy leaf ends! Oops :face: :crying:

Hippy :vibe:

The reason I asked is I've had a few plants with a horizontal twist at the end of a leaf or two. About 11 degrees or so!!

Hmmm - it depends on what age they are i think! When they're really young, i think they could just be posturing to get the best light ... but a much finer (and meticulous) grower than myself once pointed out a very minor horizontal twist that indicated to him that calmag was about to be needed ..... ?!

Check out mr ganjamotos detailed threads for some jaw dropping humiltiy! lol

I tend to just read the leaves - look out for the obvious and don't care too much for the little things. I didn't panic when using chemicals - but now its organic ... i really don't panic :D

:d5:

Hmmm - it depends on what age they are i think! When they're really young, i think they could just be posturing to get the best light ... but a much finer (and meticulous) grower than myself once pointed out a very minor horizontal twist that indicated to him that calmag was about to be needed ..... ?!

Check out mr ganjamotos detailed threads for some jaw dropping humiltiy! lol

I tend to just read the leaves - look out for the obvious and don't care too much for the little things. I didn't panic when using chemicals - but not its organic ... i really don't panic :D

:d5:

Awesome, thanks for the direction pointing :cheers: :pop:

Day 7 Transplant.
Last night was transplant time for the Mephisto Sour Livers.
It looks like it went well - but it really didn't.

full

Upon pulling out the small pots ready to transplant ... i saw at LEAST 3 inches of tap root torn off and left behind in the bottom of the hole. It made me very sad!!
It's a common feeling that if you bugger up the early growth of an auto .. you get stunted plants.

Here's two i made (much) earlier!

full

So this morning i'm a bit deflated - it still got it's mycotrex and i'll still care for it ... but just a heads up - if it turns into a pokey little plant ... it's because a a 7 day transplant in these small pots does NOT work!

It would seem a tap root grows at just over 1 inch per day.

Ho Hum!

:bummer: :dammit:

Back