BioTabs Biotabs with GN Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers OG Kush

WoW - It's like a little party in here now! :D

Cheeky update in a bit ... (with entirely suitable and appropriate music!) ^_^

giggity giggity gig-a-tee!! Blooo gots a peep show going!

Wairakinssss ... You made it! Peek A Boo!! :D

Sooo, what about this postcard..? Will you model the kit wearing just the hoodie and the mug? OK, you get 1 sticker too, placed at your choice! :rofl:... under the Telos too,...

Hahah, You Sir ... are a Pervert!! .... Take a front row seat!! Giggity Giggity ... :crying:

...great strain choices Blooo, I drool at the Sour livers pics when I see them

Ahhh - thanks ... but the real thanks go to Wonder Duggy!!! :d5: ... thanks again for helping a "destroyer of beans" out :D ... I've got some rather good news lol

I'll be tugging your sleeve for tips! .... looks like your strawberries made a nice come-back- :drool:

Tug away honeybunches .. I'm all sleeves!! :D Yeah ... those Biotab strawberries came back from the brink of death ... they putting out .. but we lost the good sunshine now .. ahh well! At least i got a good few and they were Delish!!

... Bloo luv, would you review how you prep your coco? Inoculants, a little feed, Ca-Mg,... This is ready-to-use coco from the bag, right?

Wait .. What!? :D It's late isn't waira!! :rofl: ... this time i'm using Canna Terra Soil with perlite ... my coco and soil mix i had prepped had little bugs in ... so i binned it off!

So with the soil ... i still need to mix like 130 teaspoons of startrex into the 29 litres (or whatever) of soil i've got in pots (hasty hasty .... ) but i got a couple of days to sort that out! Other than that ... it's just the plain ole H20 to begin with ^_^

About getting the coco pre-loaded with Startrex, I'm not sure,.. Mr. K' missed that one,.. I want to say yes, just to get the bacterial herd fizzing away ahead of time...? I'm also wondering if an enzyme product might be beneficial too,... Oh yes, the Silicium Flash!

Cheers Blooo!... have a nice cheek heater :slap: to bolt you off the starting line! :woohoo1:

Now you're getting technical with me :rofl: ... *whooooosh* .... I Am an organic sheppard ... my herd will come to me!!! En-Zyyyme (in a funny voice) :thumbsup:

Don't worry about the Flash ... I've got it covered!! Setting up the dvd player behind the filter!!

:rofl:

Thanks for the cheek warmer! :bighug:

bluuuuuuuuuuuue! I made it! Lets party!:vibe: I have me some biotabs to run after my current grow, so I'm going to sit in on this and watch with excitement! Great setup and nice call on that telos!!:pass:

BRI!! :D You're gonna love em ... so easy! My last try was a little fluffy duffy .... airey fairy ..... but this time, i'm gonna PK the HELL outta them lol - you watch!!
And really the telos and auto pot is gonna do all the work for me :rofl:

Yes Duggy!!! That's what i'm talking about!! :D

Thanks AGAIN for the cool beans!! They're UP!! :woohoo: .... I broke my duck! (i think....)

:thanks: :thanks:

(Back to the Future!)
Day One

New Life (Welcome to the Future.... only with no "Synths" !!) :d5:

Mephisto Sour Livers (On the Left)

full

Seed Stockers OG Kush (On the RIght)

full

:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:

They're Off

:goodluck:

Last edited:
(Back to the Future!)
Day One

New Life (Welcome to the Future.... only with no "Synths" !!) :d5:

Mephisto Sour Livers (On the Left)

full

Seed Stockers OG Kush (On the RIght)

full

:woohoo1::woohoo::woohoo1:

They're Off

:goodluck:

dont think iv seen this kind of tiering before if thats what you call it why the pot in a pot just curious :pass:

dont think iv seen this kind of tiering before if thats what you call it why the pot in a pot just curious :pass:

Hey There! :D Glad you asked!

It's not a tier, I'll be transplanting that little pot into the pot sized hole i've made in the big pot. For years we've (well .. I've) worked on advice that it's not a good idea to transplant autos ... but these days ... Mephisto do ... Mr Biotabs does... Maybe eyes .. and Waira .... so I'm joining in.

So it's not my normal method - which is pretty much, germ and then drop into the final pot!

The reason for wanting to give this a good go is that i really don't feel like i "nail" the starts when watering in a big pot ... I just dont have a firm method for it and feel like "is it watered enough ...?" ... "or??" ... you know and questioning myself.

With a little plant in a little pot, it's maybe easier to asses and pickup and feel the weight etc ...

I'm thinking transplant into a moist full pot at 10 days to not alow the root to hit the bottom of the little pots.

Lets cross our fingers that everything will be okay and i don't drop it during the transplant! lol

:d5:

Hey There! :D Glad you asked!

It's not a tier, I'll be transplanting that little pot into the pot sized hole i've made in the big pot. For years we've (well .. I've) worked on advice that it's not a good idea to transplant autos ... but these days ... Mephisto do ... Mr Biotabs does... Maybe eyes .. and Waira .... so I'm joining in.

So it's not my normal method - which is pretty much, germ and then drop into the final pot!

The reason for wanting to give this a good go is that i really don't feel like i "nail" the starts when watering in a big pot ... I just dont have a firm method for it and feel like "is it watered enough ...?" ... "or??" ... you know and questioning myself.

With a little plant in a little pot, it's maybe easier to asses and pickup and feel the weight etc ...

I'm thinking transplant into a moist full pot at 10 days to not alow the root to hit the bottom of the little pots.

Lets cross our fingers that everything will be okay and i don't drop it during the transplant! lol

sounds like a great plan i agree with the transplanting aslong as done carefully and in time should work great iv just recently had the issue with under watering seedlings and stunted them i think maybe il have a go at this thanks for the detailed response :pass: :d5:

Day 5
It's day 5, and the Seed Stockers OG Kush got transplanted yesterday ... it was hairy - but i think i got away with it!
Tested circualtion fan .... broken! Doh.

full

They're still "so young" ^_^

Some of The Things I Did So Far.

• The small (250ml?) pots i added 5 teaspoons of startrex each (and mixed) before popping the seed in.
  • I had a biotab under the pots in preparation ... but still needed to add 65g of startrex to each.
  • When i got round to adding the Startrex the tabs under the pot had started to get decompose ... so i mixed it all in with the soil with the startrex (it's now properly organic lol .. and i intended to use 3 biotabs per plant anyway.
  • I transplanted one of the seedlings at 4 days ... put 5 teaspoons of startrex at the bottom of the hole (tap root not clsoe yet)
Lets see what happens! :D

Last edited:
Back