BioTabs Biotabs with GN Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers OG Kush

The first 10 -15 days always the most nerve racking they look to be doing fine.I have some Stockers OG Kush on the way so I watch with interest.

Last edited:
Hey Blue, I'm a little confused. You said, "I transplanted one of the seedlings at 4 days ... put 5 teaspoons of startrex at the bottom of the hole (tap root not clsoe yet)"
Isn't it supposed to be Mycotrex that you put in the bottom of the transplant hole? Just checking. :pop:

@Only1Sky
You are right, it is the Mycotrex that goes in the plant hole.
This are mycorrhiza spores. That liven symbiosis with the roots, Therefore it is best to put them directly in the plant hole ;)
So they wil work faster.

Have a good grow!

Hey Blue, I'm a little confused. You said, "I transplanted one of the seedlings at 4 days ... put 5 teaspoons of startrex at the bottom of the hole (tap root not clsoe yet)"
Isn't it supposed to be Mycotrex that you put in the bottom of the transplant hole? Just checking. :pop:

Ummmmm .... No i don't think so O1S ... ummmm ... no ..... pretty 100% certain it's definately startrex ..... I'm very Thorough!!

HTTP2dpZnJpZmljLmNvbS93cC1jb250ZW50L3VwbG9hZHMvMjAxMy8xMS9Sb24tQnVyZ3VuZHktU3RhcmUtYW5kLU5vZC5naWYlog.gif

:rofl:

Mama said ... Use the Startrex Blue!!

@Only1Sky
You are right, it is the Mycotrex that goes in the plant hole.
This are mycorrhiza spores. That liven symbiosis with the roots, Therefore it is best to put them directly in the plant hole ;)
So they wil work faster.

Have a good grow!

Thanks guys! :D .... Ahh well it seems like OGK wont be getting the Mycotrex that should have been used ... but Mephisto Sour Livers still has a fighting chance!!! :rofl:

So here's the new plan ... when it comes to transplant the Lefty ... I'll be Swooooshing that startrex about ... and then replacing with just a little bit of Humus .... (wait .... is that right!?!?) (i'm kidding ... I'll use Mycotrex!)

Thanks guys!

:bighug:

HUGE UPDATE INCOMING! (after my cuppa tea, smoke and sarnie!)

:thumbsup:

Day 6
As you can clearly see the growth has been exponential!

full

@Waira ... Now that i'm an absolute expert in reading plants (and organics obvs!) If you look very closely and the corner tip of the left cotylodeoneon, you may notice that old famous BORON toxicity - see the way that the edges bend at 11 degrees?!!? What do you think - a quick spray with lucozade?? ^_^

I've been extensively reading up on "micro life" in plants and decided to take a closer look!

I used a magnifying glass ..... But not quite powerfull enough!

figure_magnifying-glass.jpg

Then i got out my Jewelers loupe!! .... but still not quite there

images

SO ... I pulled out my really powerfull microscope and held it really really still .... and LOOK!! It's AMAZING!! Microlife (god bless you Biotabs!!)

Poppy_s-Death-Cere_1915701i.jpg
a748c1c23029272c4cbd3f14ff8f4c2a.jpg
c

Micro lIfe. ... at it's finest! :D

@Biotabs F69 .. I've been working on more slogans ... (no no .. it's my pleasure!! :pighug:)

1. Bigger Fruits = Bigger Zoots ... (abv. Zootah ... pron. "Zoo-Tar" - Def. A cigarette with cannabis in it!)
2. More Tabs = More Dabs :D .... You can take this one even further ... More Bio-Tabs = More Bio-Dabs

Thankyou! :thumbsup: & You're Welcome!!

Very nice blue,

Glad I eavesdropped on your invite to globals.

Biotabs seem to do well, as long as your not mixing up the root stimulants. :coffee:

I want to see some bulky ass plants. And I guess the idea is for minimal work throughout, so we will see how that works. I guess that is one of the big buying points for you, cuz you got your handsful already, what with the queen and all her shenanigans.

You know I jest cuz I love you.

Be back soon.

:cheers:

:crying: :rofl: :nono: :haha: ...pervert?!! -*gasp*- Blooo you wound me to the quick! When have have I ever...? :funny:
Tug away honeybunches *(snicker snort!).. I'm all sleeves!! :D Yeah ... those Biotab strawberries came back from the brink of death ... they putting out .. but we lost the good sunshine now .. ahh well! At least i got a good few and they were Delish!!
......there you go reading my mind again- :eyebrows: I cannot resist, it's too perfect!
images
heh-heh-heh!!... aaaalllll- riiiight,...! :hump: :vibe:... :eek1: *slap!* -- animal!

.... vermins in your mix? :cuss:-- was it outside, or something that came in with the bag? Good spot in any case Blooo, and I'm seeing some folks run the Canna Terra, so this will be a good test of it with this set-up... They sure make fine coco! :eyebrows: .... Ah yeeeshh, our Sir Douglas is a gem- :d5:... though, I hadn't heard you'd become the Kali of canna' seeds! :rofl: :poof: :nono:

I Am an organic sheppard ... my herd will come to me!!! En-Zyyyme (in a funny voice) :thumbsup:
... herd is the Word, luv! perhaps we should look into securing some Mammoth P for you,.....:greenthumb: Gute schtoff! .... did you get the PK tea, or the nice Bio PK?
...:woohoo1:yes!! :clapper:-- now you're cookin',.. they look lovely-:smoking:....... transplanting :greencheck:-- Sweet guys do as well,... I think Mitch also reviewed their method/philosophy in their grow guide here,... it's all about timing, and selecting the right size starter pot,... not too big/volume, but should have good depth so that tap can dive without near immediate bottoming out,.. then balanced against enough residence time to form up a decent root ball, to hold soil together well enough when transplanting without easily crumbling off when removed (another trick there!),... and you're doing the best thing too for fitting that transplant into the final pot: using the exact same small one to make a perfect pocket for it, so no sheering/collapsing/ torquing happens when it slips in,...All my photo's start this way,....but since I have to use small pots these days for auto's, and are doing fem's, I just go direct planting,... Oh, just water that Myco' right on in, they will find their way,...:rolleyes1: :rofl: sheeesh, I always suspected you were a blonde under all that blue,... I'm ready for a new hair do' too, on yeh! :kiss: :rofl:

. Now that i'm an absolute expert in reading plants (and organics obvs!) If you look very closely and the corner tip of the left cotylodeoneon, you may notice that old famous BORON toxicity - see the way that the edges bend at 11 degrees?!!? What do you think - a quick spray with lucozade?? ^_^
Aauuuch! -dinnae mock me yeh tairt- :cuss: :crying:........... Brilliant Blooo lovie-- "microlife"! :laughcry:-- fie, mah gahl is bearstin'! :rofl::rofl: ..... :cheers: :smokeout: :bighug:

Back