BioTabs Biotabs with GN Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers OG Kush

Day 7 Transplant.
Last night was transplant time for the Mephisto Sour Livers.
It looks like it went well - but it really didn't.

full

Upon pulling out the small pots ready to transplant ... i saw at LEAST 3 inches of tap root torn off and left behind in the bottom of the hole. It made me very sad!!
It's a common feeling that if you bugger up the early growth of an auto .. you get stunted plants.

Here's two i made (much) earlier!

full

So this morning i'm a bit deflated - it still got it's mycotrex and i'll still care for it ... but just a heads up - if it turns into a pokey little plant ... it's because a a 7 day transplant in these small pots does NOT work!

It would seem a tap root grows at just over 1 inch per day.

Ho Hum!

:bummer: :dammit:

Arse!!! I feel for you Blue. Hopefully she'll pull through and reward you :vibe:

In fact I can ease the pain for you, as it's all relative........

I "cleaned" my MacBook screen with a "soft" cloth the other day and left scratches all over the screen! :face: :shrug: :crying:

Hahah, while i take no comfort in your scratchecd macbook screen ... it's a great reminder that everything is relative!! :D

Some people in Africa (and other places) are starving .. and some people have NO pot!! ... I'll cheer up lol just annoyed with myself!! I'm too experienced (bwa ha!) for this nonsence! lol

Thanks for the pep up!! :D

:bighug:

So take anything i say to waira with a HUGE pinch of salt! :D sorry for any confusion hehe - and DEFINATELY DO NOT SPRAY WITH LUCOZADE! (this will almost certainly kill your seedling lol)
....:eek1: Ooooo, I'll give you such a pinch alright! :eyebrows: :rofl:..... wait, you'll like that,... wait wait, so will I! :devil: ..... B defc. is a weirdy, very difficult to diagnose, often done more by rpcoess of elimination that directly through symptoms, which usually look a lot like other things!
boron-deficiency.jpg
= :confused1::confused1::confused1: :doh:
Blooo, does the Canna soil have lots of coco in it? I'd figure as much, and should be nice and 'springy"..?
.... mmmm, that's right, no place to brew safely, plus it just another task that you don't need at this point! I think Canna makes a nice organic PK 13-14 too,... but this should be fine! I cheat because my tabs are long depleted, I have larger photo plants and they can take the heavier PK boosters that are huge in PK#'s,..even then, I dilute by half at least,....
... OK, what the heck is lucozade, I thought you made that up?! :rofl:
.... mmm London look is phat! :hump:... like th new shoot pic, but those tarantula (legs) eyes could be toned down a bit,... :crying:--- you don't need it lovie, it's over the top--really! :rofl:

....:eek1: Ooooo, I'll give you such a pinch alright! :eyebrows: :rofl:..... wait, you'll like that,... wait wait, so will I! :devil: ..... B defc. is a weirdy, very difficult to diagnose, often done more by rpcoess of elimination that directly through symptoms, which usually look a lot like other things!
boron-deficiency.jpg
= :confused1::confused1::confused1: :doh:
Blooo, does the Canna soil have lots of coco in it? I'd figure as much, and should be nice and 'springy"..?
.... mmmm, that's right, no place to brew safely, plus it just another task that you don't need at this point! I think Canna makes a nice organic PK 13-14 too,... but this should be fine! I cheat because my tabs are long depleted, I have larger photo plants and they can take the heavier PK boosters that are huge in PK#'s,..even then, I dilute by half at least,....
... OK, what the heck is lucozade, I thought you made that up?! :rofl:
.... mmm London look is phat! :hump:... like th new shoot pic, but those tarantula (legs) eyes could be toned down a bit,... :crying:--- you don't need it lovie, it's over the top--really! :rofl:

Lucozade is what English people buy, along with tinned tomato soup, when they want to give up heroin! :crying:

Hmm - I'm not sure actually buddy, I did have a good rummage about and it had some chunky 'bits" in it, that now you mention - did feel kinda Cocoy! I'd assumed as it was their soil that it was just mud (as you organic folks like to call it) ... with some magic and moss or something ^_^ you know me ... I'm incredibly technical!! :D

.. OK, what the heck is lucozade, I thought you made that up?! :rofl:

Hahahah no way!! Lucozade is a thick syrupy glocuse orange drink that hide's behind the image of being good for sports ... but is really just a way for hung over people to feel better about themselves

Unlock your potential waira ... I'll send you xmas pack!! :rofl:

307592011_0_640x640.jpg

How dare you!! haha - There's something about that advert that annoys everyone! Is it her face... her voice ... or the fact that she's trying to suggest that 30 million Londoners should aspire to her faux-bridgette-bardot-crossedwith-twighlight look.
I'm sure the queen was "not amused" ... possibly - (i really doubt she cared)

Lucozade is what English people buy, along with tinned tomato soup, when they want to give up heroin! :crying:

... and that!! :rofl: :rofl:

I was a bit grumpy last update ... as i stupidly broke my tap root transplanting!

But then i watched this and felt a bit happier (like when george cheers up and starts singing)

Day 11 update incoming ^_^

Day 11
See ... It's not all bad!! Don't panic ... It's organic!

The Mephisto Sour Livers on the left (brokeback Taproot) had the mycotrex .. think she liked it! and on the right SSOGK got a layer of startrex (oops)... and mycotrex top watered in.
They've both had one spray with the BOOM BOOM juice! at 5ml per litre as prescribed.

full

Back