BioTabs Biotabs with GN Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers OG Kush

:gary: looking nice and lush my friend! :d5: --- aaaaand you're officially 'Tabbin' it now! :woohoo1:.... hmmm, maybe that breeze is combining with the low RH and causing that bit of edge roll,... can you slip a piece of cardboard or something in between to deflect it some?

Day 25
I've been ill (sick!) so i've let the biotabs .. the autopot ... and the telos tiger work their magic on their own.

:d5:

full

full

Looking good to me :D Some defolation needed.
One day i might learn my lesson that perhaps one plant in this small space would be better! (....or maybe not ^_^ )

Happy growing!
:smokeit:

Looking really good! For extra space Bungee cord your fan/filter to the roof of your tent though I imagine it's tight up there in the small tent! Definitely do able if you have 2 meters height.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 25
I've been ill (sick!) so i've let the biotabs .. the autopot ... and the telos tiger work their magic on their own.

full

full

Looking good to me :D Some defolation needed.
One day i might learn my lesson that perhaps one plant in this small space would be better! (....or maybe not ^_^ )

Happy growing!
:smokeit:
hope ya feel better blue
plants are loving life and the bio tabs how far is the telos from the tops ?
:pass:

hope ya feel better blue
plants are loving life and the bio tabs how far is the telos from the tops ?

Hey Auto! :D ... I'm back to my normal (bwaha) self i think! ^_^ Thanks!

The TelosTiger is in the same position that i started it at which was just under 3 feet at a guesstimate (more than 2). My plan is to let it grow up to about 12-16 inches close and then start raising it a few inches at a time as it grows.

We'll see how that works out for me!! :D

Day 27
The Seed Stockers OG Kush has had a growth spurt ... about 5 inches in 2 days.
The growth looks lovely thanks to biotabs ... just been throwing water from the tap on them ... with it's silly PH and cholorine .... no grumbles from the plants.

I nearly had the ultimate disaster.

full

So with the increased height of the SSOGK on the right, it was time to raise the light for the first time ...... and i thought it would be a case of loosening the wingnut a little and feeding the light up a bit ..... but it wasnt!!!

full

The wing bracket that holds the thing up FELL OFF ... to the ground while i was loosening it (or feeding more thread through to raise it) .... and i was a bit stuck, holding the light up with one arm... not quite being able to reach the thing that holds it up ... which was on the floor hidden by my plants. My finger was really starting to hurn with the weight and the stretch ... and didn't want to drop the light or break the plants!! aye-aye-aye!!!

.... I'm obviously not doing it right!!

@Bunny @TaNg @FullDuplex @sniper ..... whats the best way to raise these lights without going through what i just went through. I'm tempted to get the chains and s hooks out again! >.< ...

:rofl:

Heavy duty adjustable hangers is what TaNg uses. The free hangers aren't easy to adjust.slowly undo the wing nut and then pull the wire through to raise ,let it back through to lower. I barely change my light height as penetration is so good and I have limited head room. If you are able to change height more regularly than me I would get heavy duty hangers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 27
The Seed Stockers OG Kush has had a growth spurt ... about 5 inches in 2 days.
The growth looks lovely thanks to biotabs ... just been throwing water from the tap on them ... with it's silly PH and cholorine .... no grumbles from the plants.

I nearly had the ultimate disaster.

full

So with the increased height of the SSOGK on the right, it was time to raise the light for the first time ...... and i thought it would be a case of loosening the wingnut a little and feeding the light up a bit ..... but it wasnt!!!

full

The wing bracket that holds the thing up FELL OFF ... to the ground while i was loosening it (or feeding more thread through to raise it) .... and i was a bit stuck, holding the light up with one arm... not quite being able to reach the thing that holds it up ... which was on the floor hidden by my plants. My finger was really starting to hurn with the weight and the stretch ... and didn't want to drop the light or break the plants!! aye-aye-aye!!!

.... I'm obviously not doing it right!!

@Bunny @TaNg @FullDuplex @sniper ..... whats the best way to raise these lights without going through what i just went through. I'm tempted to get the chains and s hooks out again! >.< ...

:rofl:
damm thats sounds like a close one i didnt mess with them looked like a hassel i just used my lumi rope ratchets 8kg is no joke

Back