BioTabs Biotabs with GN Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers OG Kush

Hey @Waira :d5:

Here's those closeup shots at day 31!!!

Seedstockers OG Kush (the larger one on the right) looking the most unhappy.

full

& Mephisto Sour Livers ... Only slightly complaining for now.

full

2 days ago, they both got another Biotab.
Last night they got the first PK Juice feeding (it's soupy stuff!) at 10ml per litre.
They've had Boom Spray every few days.

Whaddaya reckon??

(chest bump!)

3851a1fd10ed74f6a57d8b9db9b34a53.jpg

Calcium def. try and get them some regular cal mag. Add some Epsom and molasses or bottled stuff. Sillcium Flash worked as a top dressing for me but takes about a week to take effect and it will take a week to get some! Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 39
Hey There! :D
Day 39 update - It's all good - a bit pale, but still all good.

It's time for their second feeding of PK juice tonight - I noticed a tiny little bit of tip burn after last feeding at 10ml per litre (but also and improvement in overall health) not sure if i can soley put it down to the PK or whether that 4th tab started to kick in. They'll get one litre each with 10ml per litre.

Here they are! ^_^

Both
full

Ssed Stockers OG Kush
full

Mephisto Sour Livers (beauty!)
full

Hey @Biotabs F69 .. Why you no visit me anymore :( is it my bad water quality?!?

:rofl:
:pass:

Hey @blue sometimes potassium deficiency can have beginning symptoms that may look like a tip burn. If you start to see more yellow at the edges of the leaves or brown sawtooth pattern to the leaves edges, that is progression of K defiency. I wouldn't think you have nuteburns judging how pale those leaves are but then again I don't know much about biotabs and all that stuff :cheers:

Good luck!

Hey @blue sometimes potassium deficiency can have beginning symptoms that may look like a tip burn. If you start to see more yellow at the edges of the leaves or brown sawtooth pattern to the leaves edges, that is progression of K defiency. I wouldn't think you have nuteburns judging how pale those leaves are but then again I don't know much about biotabs and all that stuff :cheers:

Good luck!

Thanks for checking in MG and for the advice! :D - I'll be hitting them with the K tonight so we'll see if it gets any worse!
I'm not too concerned and am no stranger to ugly leaves in my cab lol - I see buds developing nicely and leaves still moving in the right direction - i'm happy enough!

Biotabs kinda suits my laissez faire grow style! At least i'm not spending hours mixing nutes, PH dance, EC Dance ... and still getting ugly leaves lol

Thanks again for checking in! :D

:pass:

Get some Sillicium flash for your next run. Essential for Biotabs and LED unless you have another source for your cal mag. I'm adding Epsom and molasses as well. Your tent looks nice and full, I'm the same with laid back growing. They always get there in the end. How's livers smelling?

Get some Sillicium flash for your next run. Essential for Biotabs and LED unless you have another source for your cal mag. I'm adding Epsom and molasses as well. Your tent looks nice and full, I'm the same with laid back growing. They always get there in the end. How's livers smelling?

Yeah, I'll look into that, i don't mind doing a bit of extra mixing at the beginning to save a load of hassle throughout the grow :D
Not sure how the livers is smelling as they're both too close, but there's a very sweet smell (as in not dank or citrussy or cat pissy ... just sweet and nice!)

They got their PK juice last night at 10ml per litre. - Another 4 to six weeks should start packing on some weight! (fingers crossed this time)

:d5:

Hey man!

Would love to visit more often..
Yeah am quite busy lately, with trade show ect, am traveling so much. I can't even have plants growing. So am getting a bit nervous hahaha.
But have put some seeds in the soil before i left to Italy, so soon wil have a new journal soon.

Have been checking the photo's your post, and it look a bit funky yeah.
When I use the boom boom spray properly I almost never get yellow plant at this stage of the grow...
Also the orgatrex and PK boost will help although the look bit far on the yellow side to get deep green again.
A fast solution for this kind of plant behavior, is 15/20 grams of Silicium flash sprinkle on top of the soil. and water it in.
This will help a lot to.
Am enjoying the positivity of your thread mate!

Green greetings!
Feel Free, Grow a Tree!

Hey Biotabs!! :D

Glad you made it back ... to share precious moments!! :D

Have been checking the photo's your post, and it look a bit funky yeah.

They do look a bit marky mark and the funky bunch don't they, but i'm still feeling the good vibrations!!

... It is a Free Sensation!! (well .... not exactly free in a monetary sense .... but certainly spiritually!) :D

I'm not too worried - just gonna pump them full of PK and cross my fingers!
A fast solution for this kind of plant behavior, is 15/20 grams of Silicium flash sprinkle on top of the soil. and water it in.

Hmm yeah, maybe ill get that next time!!

Am enjoying the positivity of your thread mate!

Thankyou! :D

:thanks:

No need for Alarm ...
It's a small organic farm!

(
It's all yours!!) ^_^

Back