BioTabs Biotabs with GN Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers OG Kush

:pighug:... for sure, some of it is strain susceptibility too, mate,... sounds like you need a flat "computer" type fan, something compact, flat,... Si pie, they love it! :rofl:.. feed them some every time! constant presence works best, as it gets taken up and integrated right away into cell walls, etc. making them more resistant to fungal penetrations-- :nono:--eewwwww! :rofl: It's no panacea, but it helps!
...ahhhh Crystal Candy is bomb-diggity! I grew the photo version,..well, you saw! :biggrin:
cc1.jpg
cc4.jpg
.... very potent, cure made it even more so than usual,... ended up with an overripe grape and slight cheesey/musky back note aroma,... :drool:.... So the auto should treat you very nicely indeed! Ditto for Blow Mind, great reviews on that too,... their TW is great, but have you tried Ice Cool yet? Super nice, delish' citrus aroma,... :woohoo1: I'm stoked you're getting some grapefruit aroma out of the 'OGK! :pass:

Hey There! :D Glad you asked!

It's not a tier, I'll be transplanting that little pot into the pot sized hole i've made in the big pot. For years we've (well .. I've) worked on advice that it's not a good idea to transplant autos ... but these days ... Mephisto do ... Mr Biotabs does... Maybe eyes .. and Waira .... so I'm joining in.

So it's not my normal method - which is pretty much, germ and then drop into the final pot!

The reason for wanting to give this a good go is that i really don't feel like i "nail" the starts when watering in a big pot ... I just dont have a firm method for it and feel like "is it watered enough ...?" ... "or??" ... you know and questioning myself.

With a little plant in a little pot, it's maybe easier to asses and pickup and feel the weight etc ...

I'm thinking transplant into a moist full pot at 10 days to not alow the root to hit the bottom of the little pots.

Lets cross our fingers that everything will be okay and i don't drop it during the transplant! lol

:d5:
I love your plan. You and I are on the same page with watering a small seed in a big pot. I ALWAYS question myself.

Back