BioTabs Biotabs with GN Telos - Mephisto Sour Livers & Seed Stockers OG Kush

:eek1: :chef: -- thick and syrupy?! ..sounds like it's made to make blokes hoark-up, not rehydrate/sugar rush! :crying:

... thank the gods you're not some shallow fashionista, right luv? :eyebrows: :rofl:-- sensible but sexy floral halter tops, lacey bits :woohoo1:...:spels:

... :yoinks: whaaaaaahh?? Now you 'fess up?! :rofl: .... you know Blooo, I'd have never known, she looks just dee-diddly-dandy! :greenthumb:--they both do, in fact cranking for day 11- :d5:

They look well on track Blue. If anything broke root looks perkier! Up up and away.!

Yeah you're right! The sour livers has it's leaves up to the light .. loving it! Must be the mycos! ... The Seed Stockers is a little more green and not quite so worshippy ... but that's probably the extra layer of startrex and not haiving the mycos!

They're looking super happy today ... I've been giving them rain water to start off with (but wont be able to collect enough to fully water 2 plants for long)

I gave them another spray of the boom juice ... it's not hurting them so .. maybe i'll hold off for a bit becuase i thought it was a once a week spray!

they both do, in fact cranking for day 11- :d5:

Yeah, that's what i thought ... It's a bloody good start! :D :d5: ... I'd usually be thinking the leaves will hit the edge of the pot at day 20 (which is my cue to turn on the auto pots), but i think they'll be there in 2 days.

So in 2 days i think i'll give them the ogratrex soak ... (did i get this right..lol), 2 litres of goodness each and them in 4 days ... turn on the autopots and fill it up.

I'm doing it guys .... I'm Really doing it! ^_^

Welcome @KonopCh :toke:

:thanks:

Looking spanking for such a young age mate as i have noticed on few grows that are using the boom boom spray, seems to give them a nice veg boost in the early stages.

Reckon your root worries are a thing of the past and looking forward to see how these girlies do for you.

Last edited:
Looking spanking for such a young age mate as i have noticed on few grows that are using the boom boom spray, seems to give them a nice early veg boost in the early stages.

Reckon your root worries are a thing of the past and looking forward to see how these girlies do for you.

Heyyy Spanglish! :D :d5:

The root thing ... I've got a suspision that it'll effect the vertical growth and top out at around 2 feet (hopefully ... or more) - But we'll see!
If i can get like another 50% more bud density than my first biotabs grow, i'll be super pleased and will probably stick with the biotabs range for the forseeable future.

It's very economical on time ... there's a bit more setup to begin with (mixing the startrex and mycos etc... but that won't come anywhere near the time it takes to "properly" care for my previous soiless grows - with the measureing and mixing and shaking and PHing and ECing .... hopefully a thing of the past and soon distant memory.

I had a big clear out and ditched all my old chem nutes and old equipment (old big CFLs and leads etc ..) - I'm down to a small tent, a light, a fan and some autopots with soil in ... And a cute little box of biotabs bits.

Thanks for the good Vibes!! :D

edit: And thanks for the rep!!! :D

:bighug:

Sour Livers is a small strain so probably won't get bigger than 3ft The OG if it's a DP Auto will probably get bigger anyway. Looking forward to how it plays out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 14
Just throwing up a picture update.
They look to be a few days ahead of my normal growth. I've been spraying them lightly with the boom juice every day.

Light: about 30 inches
Temps: 80-88f
Humidity: 20%

I'll give them the first ogratrex feed tonight - and add the biotabs ... as the leaves have pretty much reached the edges. The Autopots will go on soon too.

Mephisto Sour Livers on the left, Seed Stockers OG Kush on the right.

full

full

Have a super weekend! :D

:d5:

Day 18
They've had their Ogratrex feed on day 14.
The 2 Biotabs are in.
The Autopots are on.

Here's where we are :woohoo1:

full

full

I think the OGK is just a bit complainy about being closer to the fan and filter. Looks like the prime location in the tent is on the left hand side. But should all level out :D

Happy growing :d5:

:smokeit:

Back