Indoor Bill's Test Thread

Morning peek.
IMG_20220510_055817.jpg

Everything looking good if a little slow still. Had a couple leaning from transplant so I propped em up with skewers.
edit:: Got 1 3BOG and 1 Sour Stomper won't be getting any pollen when it shows... both showing long between internodes and it's a trait I am not wanting. And the GT runt is just there cause I couldn't bring myself to kill it after it struggled so hard. still thinking the G. Bomb is a photo but still keeping it going in case I want to do a clone run.

Last edited:
Although the 3BOG I wasn't going to pollenate is already throwing pistols it seems. Might be worth it for isolating fast flowering pheno.
IMG_20220510_084448.jpg

None of the others showing yet.

How many days?
They are between the 20 and 25 day mark....transplant has slowed all of the GLB testers down some. The other three 3BOGs have just shown sex.
I didn't really like it because the structure is long between the internodes.

And yet another look see in the tent.
IMG_20220511_061926.jpg

slow growth which I'm thinking is transplant shock and possibly soil compaction since I had about half of normal perlite I use at the time of soil mixing......might should have waited a day and done a store run before planting...live and learn right...
Still no sign of reversing yet ( been told to have patience ) and nothing noticeable growth wise in the GLB girls yet...

Last edited:
And my lil oddballs. GT and G. Bomb
IMG_20220512_080502.jpg

They are between the 20 and 25 day mark....transplant has slowed all of the GLB testers down some. The other three 3BOGs have just shown sex.
I didn't really like it because the structure is long between the internodes.
Just based on what I've seen with others and my first so-so S1 results, I think timing is key to get the best and quickest results. I think right at the verge of showing sex may be the optimal point for the first application. I thought I hit it on Stomper, but the purple shows sex really early, less than 17. I may have missed it by a couple days.

Just based on what I've seen with others and my first so-so S1 results, I think timing is key to get the best and quickest results. I think right at the verge of showing sex may be the optimal point for the first application. I thought I hit it on Stomper, but the purple shows sex really early, less than 17. I may have missed it by a couple days.
Bob said to keep hitting it, the hairs should shrivel and man bits should come in...if I miss pollenating the girls I'll have it for a round down the road..

Back