Indoor Bill's Test Thread

Tent check..got all of them in final pots and watered in.
IMG_20220506_085656.jpg

Got the reversals out, sprayed and drying. Not quite the timeline in the instructions but really want them to turn so I'm spraying a bit extra.

Morning tent check.
IMG_20220507_065213.jpg

Everything looking good, seems transplanting went off without a hitch.
IMG_20220507_065402.jpg

Even the runt GT seems to be thriving.

Sorting the tent out, getting a light feed in the res for the auto pots and fighting to calibrate my ph20....pool ph test kit is a handy back up to have....
Giving the reversals another spray, checking for any sign of man bits.....nothing yet......light pots on the bigger ones so a total soak for them today.
Doing normal grow maintenance on the others. Good look over, watering etc..........pics when I get it all done later.
IMG_20220508_115835.jpg

Last edited:
Morning look see.
IMG_20220509_055349.jpg

A little slowing of growth on the transplants but they probably gone back into root mode with all that open pot space. Everyone got a good watering yesterday with 2 grams MegaCrop mixture (4 gr MC and .5 epsom per gal.) and the GLB's got their bi daily mix.
Still no change on the sprayed plants yet.
IMG_20220509_055422.jpg

IMG_20220509_055432.jpg

Just have to keep at it.

Last edited:
Keep spraying them female flowers. They will shrivel up and behind them will emerge male sacks. You've just started a bit late with the application of STS, but your plant will definitely produce male flowers, just have to be patient. :pighug:

Keep spraying them female flowers. They will shrivel up and behind them will emerge male sacks. You've just started a bit late with the application of STS, but your plant will definitely produce male flowers, just have to be patient. :pighug:
Think I should increase frequency?.....test instructs were every 5 days (got 1 3BOG young enough for that sched.) these two I've dropped to every 3 days...think every other day or every day would be better?

Think I should increase frequency?.....test instructs were every 5 days (got 1 3BOG young enough for that sched.) these two I've dropped to every 3 days...think every other day or every day would be better?
Every 5 days should be enough. I calculated the amount of ppm you guys are giving to your plants and it sits around 95ppm.
I'm also active in my own breeding thread. There I've started out with a diluted version of the same recipe you guys are using just to prevent the plants even making one female sex organ. This results in a 60ppm every three days. There are people who use CS and start early with a diluted solution, so if it works with CS, then why shouldn't it work with STS. :shrug:
Until now the 'males' I've selected all look really well despite my best efforts to kill them off. :biggrin::naughtystep:

Every 5 days should be enough. I calculated the amount of ppm you guys are giving to your plants and it sits around 95ppm.
I'm also active in my own breeding thread. There I've started out with a diluted version of the same recipe you guys are using just to prevent the plants even making one female sex organ. This results in a 60ppm every three days. There are people who use CS and start early with a diluted solution, so if it works with CS, then why shouldn't it work with STS. :shrug:
Until now the 'males' I've selected all look really well despite my best efforts to kill them off. :biggrin::naughtystep:
Already been reading through yours and Sawney's.....like those little white grow bags.

Back