Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I spray the entire plants, you want it good and wet. Place a rag on the top of the soil if you plan to go heavy, which is fine, just don't get too much in the soil. I little overspray on the surface won't hurt anything. You can also cover the plant and spray just a branch or two if you wish.
Thanks for chiming in @pop22 -Is there a preferred technique to spraying them down? Is it ok to spray where the flowers are? Thanks a bunch,I'm a noob and never used it b4

Moooving right along. Plants are still happy and progressing into flower well. Just increased the feed a little and now at 50% of what the bottle says. Hopefully enough as these are some pretty big plants. Also added in some magpro which I love. Mag and phosphorus.

Absolutely stunning.
E4759F31-A6A5-45E7-8EA6-602E7DBF68C9.jpeg

2C89FD66-E8A6-4213-82E8-68EC511B1E2D.jpeg

The wee ones.
8BD3FDF5-97FC-48F2-8F7A-0D854C8EC689.jpeg

542DC4F3-46FF-41FF-85B9-6D10728C8573.jpeg

Par readings today. This is By far the best veg I have seen yet and this is with all my grows since day one. All 3500k cobs too. I do have the lights very high and they are spread out much farther than most people would have them. Trying my hardest to set some new standards here. Once I get the readings I’m going to stick with it for future grows. In flower I do plan to lower the lights which increases par readings. Even that I plan to test the lowest numbers possible while still finishing strong.

For those who think I’m crazy, well this is why I do it. I am lol. Actually I’m trying to eliminate the WASTE. If people need less and I can prove it, other growers will end up saving tons on energy and cooling costs. My last grow was phenomenal at 15watts per square foot. The grow before that was very good too but not as good as this with lower wattages. Noticing a trend and can’t wait to push it to the max, or minimum.

Par readings today. This is By far the best veg I have seen yet and this is with all my grows since day one. All 3500k cobs too. I do have the lights very high and they are spread out much farther than most people would have them. Trying my hardest to set some new standards here. Once I get the readings I’m going to stick with it for future grows. In flower I do plan to lower the lights which increases par readings. Even that I plan to test the lowest numbers possible while still finishing strong.

For those who think I’m crazy, well this is why I do it. I am lol. Actually I’m trying to eliminate the WASTE. If people need less and I can prove it, other growers will end up saving tons on energy and cooling costs. My last grow was phenomenal at 15watts per square foot. The grow before that was very good too but not as good as this with lower wattages. Noticing a trend and can’t wait to push it to the max, or minimum.

Made me a believer when I removed a 400 watt light and replaced it with 4 Autocobs that are 160 watts less if not more.

May i enter to this one, doesn't look to late?
Nice grow line you have, basement?

Back