Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

My thermometer/sensor has already failed. I like the unit, however, the battery compartment is terrible and one battery won't stay in position even with stretching the spring. I have dumped that item and bought two more to try. I find battery compartments in many products these days to be very much a hit and miss situation.
That was with this SensorPush?

Yup, not bad at all. Consolidated the sections, seems ok so far.

Of course, guess who has a NEW 6500k Autocob :headbang:

You rock buddy, thank you! Sun in a box. Only difference is a little less gravitational pull :smoking:

That was with this SensorPush?
Not as yet. Trying non bluetooth/wifi units first. It's just for late night/early morning viewing from bedroom. They have their own displays. Basic research I found many items of this ilk do not get very good reviews. They look good on the surface, but not when you start poking around and getting more info. The more expensive units were lacking for info. Hope I get lucky with one of the two new ones on their way.

Ewww they reworked the vendor section. Hope you guys can still find us.

It kind of sucks! Now no one will see my grow journal:( hahaha.

I'll probably post my next journal in the indoor grow journals section I guess. There wasn't a lot of traffic in this section anyways I just wanted to rep the autocobs but either way people will see them.

It kind of sucks! Now no one will see my grow journal:( hahaha.

I'll probably post my next journal in the indoor grow journals section I guess. There wasn't a lot of traffic in this section anyways I just wanted to rep the autocobs but either way people will see them.
You got a link to your journal?

Something interesting happened after installing my new autocob. I have my big plant split directly between the autocob and a Mars 300 60x5,. The side of the plant under to Mars is growing over toward the autocob quite noticeably showing a distinct hook on the ends of the colas toward the autocob. That is impressive! Just cropping up the last couple days, the Mars side of the plant is showing some Ca def problems, and the autocob side of the plant shows no defs. Damn near draw a line down the middle. On the main, the fans on the Mars side showing symptoms and directly on the other autocob side the twin fan shows nothing.

Something interesting happened after installing my new autocob. I have my big plant split directly between the autocob and a Mars 300 60x5,. The side of the plant under to Mars is growing over toward the autocob quite noticeably showing a distinct hook on the ends of the colas toward the autocob. That is impressive! Just cropping up the last couple days, the Mars side of the plant is showing some Ca def problems, and the autocob side of the plant shows no defs. Damn near draw a line down the middle. On the main, the fans on the Mars side showing symptoms and directly on the other autocob side the twin fan shows nothing.

Haven’t seen a post I liked more than this in awhile.

You all know I have to keep certain things well....professional lol. I am always messing around though. Even bought some test lights recently to try and understand plants more. Exactly what do they like type of thing. You know I experience this same results nearly every time. Full spectrum does not have bands :rofl::rofl: White is full spectrum. Sure you can supplement but a plant will grow towards white light every time. The BIGGEST discovery so far is... yes I have some cree cobs and recently broke out 2 of them. I pulled a plant to run under the cree and noticed almost an instantly the buds started fox tailing. The buds never clumped up like normal and out came these protrusions. Makes for a hard trim and I’m sure when it dries it will be pretty poor. Maybe it’s genetics or some stress I didn’t intend on so I wil retest for sure.

Back