Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I need one of those Sensors Smo, also need one more AutoCob in 6500K :biggrin:
I will ask them if they will wholesale them. I really really like these. My dehumidifier drain froze and shortly after mini-split drain froze a couple weeks ago and was pouring water from the fins. My humidity went up just past 95%. You can also set alerts so you don’t have to constantky check in on things.

The folks at SENSOR PUSH messaged me asking if I wanted to try out their sensor
Interesting. I just looked at various systems the other day as I was wanting to buy a simple minimal sensor. It has a small display and will be used for late at night or early morning viewing from my bedroom.

Interesting. I just looked at various systems the other day as I was wanting to buy a simple minimal sensor. It has a small display and will be used for late at night or early morning viewing from my bedroom.
This particular sensor is only a displayed on the app. Would be nice if there was a screen.

This particular sensor is only a displayed on the app. Would be nice if there was a screen.
My thermometer/sensor has already failed. I like the unit, however, the battery compartment is terrible and one battery won't stay in position even with stretching the spring. I have dumped that item and bought two more to try. I find battery compartments in many products these days to be very much a hit and miss situation.

Back