Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Back in the early nineties 92/94. You were a master grower if you could get 1 gram a watt or close.

to be fair even now i rarely see anyone get 1g per W with HPS/MH...ive seen close at around 0.7/0.8...where as with COB's ive seen well well over that and ive even hit 1.4g/W myself and im not even skilled...i pulled maybe just under 6oz with a 400W HPS where as with my 185W COB fixture (5 plants and same strain) i pulled around 7oz but at half the wattage...bumped me from like 0.42g/W to 1.0g/W...you dont instantly grow more weed because youve got COB's or LED's but its just the efficiency of growing that same yield...

I have never weighed ever. I just weigh when putting it into a bag like a ounce or a QP. I have never know my averages ever. I just do not have the time or the interest as long as it flows and the electricity gets paid and I do not run out. IAM Golden lmao

I have never weighed ever. I just weigh when putting it into a bag like a ounce or a QP. I have never know my averages ever. I just do not have the time or the interest as long as it flows and the electricity gets paid and I do not run out. IAM Golden lmao
Kinda like how I don’t count days on my grow. Just don’t care and not worth the hassle. As far as weighing and the rest of it... I know the wattage of every single thing in my room. I have a good idea of the overall wattage of the whole grow too. Heck I even keep track of most things in my house to see what I’m actually paying to use it. You would be surprised on how much power certain things consume. For instance my old 50” plasma tv pulled 497 watts and my hot water heater pulled 5500 watts. After some upgrades my new 70” tv pulls 72 watts and my new hot water heater pulls 550 watts. 620 vs 6000.

Kinda like how I don’t count days on my grow. Just don’t care and not worth the hassle. As far as weighing and the rest of it... I know the wattage of every single thing in my room. I have a good idea of the overall wattage of the whole grow too. Heck I even keep track of most things in my house to see what I’m actually paying to use it. You would be surprised on how much power certain things consume. For instance my old 50” plasma tv pulled 497 watts and my hot water heater pulled 5500 watts. After some upgrades my new 70” tv pulls 72 watts and my new hot water heater pulls 550 watts. 620 vs 6000.

:yeahthat: Making me want to upgrade some household items :LOLStoned:

No political specifics but I must say I enjoyed Fox News last night.

Girls love the room. They started off real slow and weren’t to happy looking in my basement. Within days out here they started to grow immensely. Temps are the same but humidity is much higher here with more light. All the way up to 9 watts per square foot :woohoo1::rofl:
5CEDCCDD-CFF3-405B-B1AF-C64C6C51BC41.jpeg

Back