Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

The double ones suck ass unless you have small strains. Don't waste your time using them with a bigger strain side by side unless you can manipulate them
Ya I'm sure they do but it wouldn't bother to manipulate them, actually thought of them the most. I have a one single one out kinda waste for a tank for just one. So maybe 4 sour crack or 4 auto livers. Or nuggets or a mix well huh

27 liter pot Auto bug Bud , organic soil - diy - top watering .
index.php
5 gal equivalent and bam now I so have several big bud beans.

Ya I'm sure they do but it wouldn't bother to manipulate them, actually thought of them the most. I have a one single one out kinda waste for a tank for just one. So maybe 4 sour crack or 4 auto livers. Or nuggets or a mix well huh
I'm just saying they are too close for any decent sized strain to do next to each other. Maybe Nuggets or Sour Crack. I bought them for Sour Crack when I had my Hip replacement. So I didn't have to train a bunch of plants with a Total Hip Replacement.

I wanna see if airpots will work better in them then the smart pots you can get with them I see how days, do you have any knowledge of this method maybe? I won my autopots from local grow shop its 4 pots but, but it's the dual pan system which will still work for my nuggets run and smaller strains I have multis of. Was thinking running two pots or 4 in a 3x3 with 2-3 cobs.
I’ve used 3 gallon fabric pots in my standard autopot trays and they worked fine. Can’t say if it was better or not but they definitely worked. I purchase these root pouches.
https://www.greenhousemegastore.com/root-pouch-thin-black-cn--rpb

I agree they may duck but anyone who really loves what their doing doesn't let something as little as that bother him just means he's going to hve extra time with his girls and it just may pay off in a big big way even with the big girls remember they wanna play to, just ask my buddy and his 8 kids.

This has been very intresting ,, my view is we all trying to max out a space ,, everybody's space is open to lots of external and internal variables ,, I sure there's a [HASHTAG]#nasa[/HASHTAG] guy here [HASHTAG]#nasaguyhere[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#micro[/HASHTAG]

There is a way to get essentially all of the benefits of AutoPots with zero chance of ever having a flood, and maybe other benefits too. Take full manual control of feeding. Do not use a reservoir, plastic tubing, the AutoValves, etc. -- Simply regularly manually refill each AutoPot's reservoir as you see fit. I did that for multiple grows, and considered the results just as good as using the 'automated' reservoir/tubing/AutoValves system.

Manual AutoPot feeding also allows much more control of feeding, such as I would often add a day without any feed/water, to allow the coco/perlite to dry out a little bit before it gets saturated again.

I also much preferred feeding freshly-mixed feed, with reservoirs always turning nasty on me. I never saw any upsides in feeding days old feed. Freshly-mixed feeding also allows much broader freedom in use of supplements -- organics, even gunky carbohydrates, can be added with no concerns about tubing or valves clogging. And manual feeding allows much more customization for each plant - different feeds; supplements can be added individually, etc.

Otherwise, what clinched, pushed my decision, to go manual feeding was that I found it overall simpler and less work than messing with the reservoir/tubing/AutoValves.

There is a way to get essentially all of the benefits of AutoPots with zero chance of ever having a flood, and maybe other benefits too. Take full manual control of feeding. Do not use a reservoir, plastic tubing, the AutoValves, etc. -- Simply regularly manually refill each AutoPot's reservoir as you see fit. I did that for multiple grows, and considered the results just as good as using the 'automated' reservoir/tubing/AutoValves system.

Manual AutoPot feeding also allows much more control of feeding, such as I would often add a day without any feed/water, to allow the coco/perlite to dry out a little bit before it gets saturated again.

I also much preferred feeding freshly-mixed feed, with reservoirs always turning nasty on me. I never saw any upsides in feeding days old feed. Freshly-mixed feeding also allows much broader freedom in use of supplements -- organics, even gunky carbohydrates, can be added with no concerns about tubing or valves clogging. And manual feeding allows much more customization for each plant - different feeds; supplements can be added individually, etc.

Otherwise, what clinched, pushed my decision, to go manual feeding was that I found it overall simpler and less work than messing with the reservoir/tubing/AutoValves.
That is the way I use AutoPots as well. I think the ease and the adjustability makes it a super effective way to grow, especially if you are growing less than ten plants, for example. For me with only four AutoPots and three three gallon pots as my max grow, I find it easy to manage. Allows me to grow multiple strains and phenos at once and customize each plants feed.

Back