Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I would just make sure the design is similiar being flat bottomed pretty much.
My ebb n flow tray has large slots in the bottom of it, which as long as the valve is in a level flat spot it seems to have no problems with keeping it at the proper level. This is what the bottom of my 3x3 tray looks like.
0596C8CF-880A-44FD-A679-EE6D1D4495B3.jpeg

Few close ups, these strawberry nugget are going to be amazing. They smell so sweet and raw.

View attachment 957591 View attachment 957592

Sour hound. Not a big plant but some big fat diesel buds. View attachment 957593 View attachment 957594 View attachment 957596

3 more strawberry nugget, 2 fast buds Girl Scout cookies, 2 c4, and a double passion Colorado cookies. View attachment 957597
Same pheno I had, your gonna love it super sweet strawberry with some kushiness very heavy. I let mine get pretty amber. Sour hound big fat cola nice.

Same pheno I had, your gonna love it super sweet strawberry with some kushiness very heavy. I let mine get pretty amber. Sour hound big fat cola nice.
I had this pheno and also the purple one. Both amazingly fruity but this one definitely more dense and chunky as hell

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I have been racking my brain trying to figure this out. Need a press ASAP. I keep getting replies telling me to diy or to buy a manual press and it’s just not going to work. I have a lot of pressing to do and need something either electric or pneumatic. These came up in my search. $869 or $1539.

I was going to get the smaller one with the larger plates. Either 4x6 or 6x8 but then thought it might not be enough pressure. So then I thought maybe the bigger one with the bigger plates. Then I thought they were made in China and would probably break so I’d hate to waste 1500 when I could have wasted 900. I have no clue where to go or what to do. 900 is a great price and what I’d feel best spending. With the amount of material I have would 6x8 be better with the lower pressure? Should I buy bags and if so just a bit smaller of a bag than the plates?

Speed, quantity are the most important to me as well as reliability. They also have a pneumatic 5000psi and 8000psi for roughly the same prices. I have a big 70 gallon compressor I could use.

Meanwhile I’m at work covered in insulation dust. Makes for a great lunch lol. Thank you!!

83888258-9074-4D71-A7B8-308139A7127A.png

7D1F3F6D-D07B-4877-B85C-FD42558128D9.png

Yeah large quantities your gonna want automation. Mine works fine for me but I don’t have tons of material to press. Good luck with whatever u choose.

When you say a lot how much do you mean 5 pounds, 20 pounds, 100 pounds? Rosin Bags = cleaner product but you lose some rosin stuck to the bags. You can do a long QWET wash to clean the rosin bags then winterize and filter with CarbonX for an excellent end product. To recover the rosin stuck to the bags. I don't mind a tiny bit of veg material in my rosin because I make chocolate meds with it.

I know you are handy with tools so think about a 20 ton H frame press and 20 ton pneumatic jack with Dab Press 3x7 caged plates would make a nice rig. With the proper pre-press ~ 2x5x4 (I don't know if metal is available in these dimensions. I will check.) should be able to press 1 oz at a time. Maybe a 3 minute press on the first run should be able to do a pound an hour.

When you say a lot how much do you mean 5 pounds, 20 pounds, 100 pounds? Rosin Bags = cleaner product but you lose some rosin stuck to the bags. You can do a long QWET wash to clean the rosin bags then winterize and filter with CarbonX for an excellent end product. To recover the rosin stuck to the bags. I don't mind a tiny bit of veg material in my rosin because I make chocolate meds with it.

I know you are handy with tools so think about a 20 ton H frame press and 20 ton pneumatic jack with Dab Press 3x7 caged plates would make a nice rig. With the proper pre-press ~ 2x5x4 (I don't know if metal is available in these dimensions. I will check.) should be able to press 1 oz at a time. Maybe a 3 minute press on the first run should be able to do a pound an hour.
The dimensions for Aluminum stock will allow a 2.5"x 4.5" puck with some piecing together.

Back