Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Yeah agreed, almost a concern how dry its been lol...been enjoying it myself.

Check out the afghani i put in same time as the indi kush..already 4 ft:

View attachment 914388

Just gonna keep bending it over and topping, if all fails the trimmer will come out..though this is reg, so could be a fella.

She's going to get quite a bit more vigorous mate so your going to be busy with your training. Maybe some super cropping will be needed to keep that vertical height down :thumbsup:

Looking nice and healthy my friend:bong:

Thanks so much for this outdoor update I love seeing our strains in the great outdoors :pass:

All the best

Mark.

We got a visit from Mr Muntjac.
7712d4affb83cddefd169c5faf744b2e.jpg
db063c6c14ea21b8c74ed955eade7423.jpg

Six years we’ve been using that spot and never seen evidence of any deer in the area. I’ll leave them two weeks and see if they recover or get munched on again, and take it from there.

We got a visit from Mr Muntjac.
7712d4affb83cddefd169c5faf744b2e.jpg
db063c6c14ea21b8c74ed955eade7423.jpg

Six years we’ve been using that spot and never seen evidence of any deer in the area. I’ll leave them two weeks and see if they recover or get munched on again, and take it from there.

So sorry mate. Do you think there is anyway to salvage the problem?

If not your in the UK , correct?

If so what about a late auto run? Drop me a pm if needed mate I'm never far away and would be happy to help :pass:

Outdoor growing is very challenging. Not the growing so much but a the variables like farmers with guns, rabbits and dears lol

Let me know if I can help mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

So sorry mate. Do you think there is anyway to salvage the problem?

If not your in the UK , correct?

If so what about a late auto run? Drop me a pm if needed mate I'm never far away and would be happy to help :pass:

Outdoor growing is very challenging. Not the growing so much but a the variables like farmers with guns, rabbits and dears lol

Let me know if I can help mate :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Cheers Mark. I’m gonna check them next weekend, (not the one that’s coming now). We’ll see if they bounce back and can be saved and if the deer’s been back. My guess is it was just passing through but some people say deer follow a path they’ve learned... only time will tell but this could be the end of this patch. [emoji22]

Never mind, I’ve got my eye on another patch! [emoji16]

Cheers for the offer bud, I’ll let ya know what happens...

I am in England btw, you should know this you sent me these seeds, ya crazy stoner! [emoji849]

I am in England btw, you should know this you sent me these seeds, ya crazy stoner!

lol

I thought you were brother :pass:

I send that many over a year and smoke pot so sometimes I forget :bong:

Let me know how things are going my friend when you do your next plot visit :bong:

Thankfully we have had a bit of rain in the UK and some nice weather, so all being well this will be a successful season :pass:

All the best

Mark..

Here's some pics from the other week, will see them again this fri

Here's the sati one:

View attachment 920207

The hybrid one
View attachment 920222
Is that nute burn or potassium def on the yellowing leaves at the bottom? Cant decide...

The indi one
View attachment 920221

Looking good Jay. I never do anything about deficiencies outdoors, the plants have a much harder life outdoors and they always pull through without adding stuff. There’s always loads of rough looking leaves lower down. Give it a month and they’ll go BOOM!

Back