Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Reason I did it was I ended up breaking the root mass on the dp frisian duck, removing it from the fabric pot.

I'm sure it'll be fine though, one of the others that was pressed up against another had some roots out the side. We'll see anyway.

Ok, sounds good if the roots can escape. [emoji41]

Aww, also... get slug pellets down quick or the slimy little bastards and their shell backed brothers will be out for dinner when it rains. [emoji1360]

Pic was taken before put em down dude, just like you say gotta guard against that and got old dear applying them regularly

Erm.. I tried the peat pots years ago, not sure what yours are but they didn’t really break down at all. I reckon they would after a couple of months but that’s not really quick enough izzit?

@Sensi Jay - Many guys have complained that about peat pots and that fragile canna roots have a hard time penetrating through them. Try scoring the sides and the bottom with a knife to help ease penetration.

Thanks for the info dude, these are root pouch fabric pots, even their website states they can be planted directly into the ground:

https://rootpouch.com/blog/benefits-of-root-pouch

They look good mate. Fabric pots are great, I used them for a few years, always with autos tho so I never tried transplanting from them. Can imagine it’s a fookin total nightmare tho.. roots all stuck into the fabric! [emoji51]

Plain ol’ plastic ones for me in this situation. [emoji41]

They look good mate. Fabric pots are great, I used them for a few years, always with autos tho so I never tried transplanting from them. Can imagine it’s a fookin total nightmare tho.. roots all stuck into the fabric! [emoji51]

Plain ol’ plastic ones for me in this situation. [emoji41]

That's just it, tried transplanting the dp frisian duck and ended up breaking up two thirds of the root mass...jist thought fuck it after that and planted rest straight into pots/ground.

Here is rest of the team about to go outside today:

20180512_081609.jpg

Other two bks are top left and top middle.

Back