Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Great! Let us all know how the Heavyweight's go, because....
don't know if you saw it or not, but....
a number of us had serious issues with HW seed germination in the HW comp thread.
Don't know if anyone did Total Paralysis or not,
but a number of the other strains had low germ % and came up weak / sickly.

How are the cuts? You get some special girls from a friend or something?

Both the TPs popped straight up and are doing fine so far. The cuts are from Itisi, he chose his favourite and was gonna chick the rest so I’ve given them a home. My mate Keggsie’s starting them in his wardrobe so no pics until they’re in the ground.
They look good tho, loadsa leaf and root already.

Both the TPs popped straight up and are doing fine so far. The cuts are from Itisi, he chose his favourite and was gonna chick the rest so I’ve given them a home. My mate Keggsie’s starting them in his wardrobe so no pics until they’re in the ground.
They look good tho, loadsa leaf and root already.

Nice. Despite the probs we had (with some HW strains),
my Strawberry Cake photos were really strong.
I've got a lovely little lady just flowering now --
strong, nice branching, fast flowering response.
Have her in a little 1L pot, but if she continues like she is,
will have a nice yield from that little pot.

Big and Kushy.
db548bea7b1e022ed55c83a3423f5a55.jpg
3ca016817552884d3351dc33d51fd910.jpg

We went up the patch on Sunday and dug it over properly and added a load of blood fish and bone mix to the dirt. I’ve never dug the ground before or added fertiliser so hopefully this’ll help. [emoji1365]

Big and Kushy.
db548bea7b1e022ed55c83a3423f5a55.jpg
3ca016817552884d3351dc33d51fd910.jpg

We went up the patch on Sunday and dug it over properly and added a load of blood fish and bone mix to the dirt. I’ve never dug the ground before or added fertiliser so hopefully this’ll help. [emoji1365]
Fookin hell look at you getting all professional like added ferts can only be a good thing [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Fookin hell look at you getting all professional like added ferts can only be a good thing [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Professional! [emoji23][emoji23]

They’ll be on their own soon with nothing but a chicken wire fence and some slug pellets for protection. [emoji41]

Here's the most advanced one which went into the dirt, biodegradable fabric pot and all, on saturday afternoon:

View attachment 904025

Other two weren't quite ready so going in this weekend. :smoking:

Have you tried these pots before Jay?

Just wondering how quick they break down.

No mate, but the roots will just expand out the side so I wasn't worried...should I be?

Erm.. I tried the peat pots years ago, not sure what yours are but they didn’t really break down at all. I reckon they would after a couple of months but that’s not really quick enough izzit?

Back