Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Two more BKs in the ground, this one is apart from the other two:

View attachment 905392

One bottom left is one I planted last week, third one is at the top, bottom right is non dinafem sour diesel haze cross:

View attachment 905393

May get a bit crowded if they do go big!

They will go big Jay! The fuckers will be falling over each other by September!

Here’s what we did this morning...

140494be723e403be39d826856d19e34.jpg

There’s the Big Kush ^

And here’s the whole patch...
60111117ecda926f4f7d77db27f761ca.jpg

[emoji1365]

They will go big Jay! The fuckers will be falling over each other by September!

Here’s what we did this morning...

140494be723e403be39d826856d19e34.jpg

There’s the Big Kush ^

And here’s the whole patch...
60111117ecda926f4f7d77db27f761ca.jpg

[emoji1365]

Fantastic to see the ladies in the ground and ready for this year's outdoor fun :pass:

Nice looking plot, plants look good. Well protected and here in the UK the weather has been really good so this should help those girls get those roots down and kick into a very vigorous growth phase :thumbsup:

Looking good so far my friend :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Fantastic to see the ladies in the ground and ready for this year's outdoor fun :pass:

Nice looking plot, plants look good. Well protected and here in the UK the weather has been really good so this should help those girls get those roots down and kick into a very vigorous growth phase :thumbsup:

Looking good so far my friend :slap:

All the best

Mark..

Cheers Mark, it’s a bit dry for the growth stage imo. I prefer more rain at this stage so they get watered in well, hence the water visit today. (Also I wanted a lie in [emoji16])

Anyway they’re alive, bug slug and rabbit free so far so all is well in the ganja plot. [emoji1365]

Cheers Mark, it’s a bit dry for the growth stage imo. I prefer more rain at this stage so they get watered in well, hence the water visit today. (Also I wanted a lie in [emoji16])

Anyway they’re alive, bug slug and rabbit free so far so all is well in the ganja plot. [emoji1365]

I agree with the continued dry/warm weather this is proving challenging to the outdoor grower here in the UK as we are used to more rain.

These are the challenges of an out door farmer. The joys of outdoor growing :pass:

Your doing great so far my friend and can't wait to see how the season pans out :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Went to see my girls today, gave them bit of seaweed extract, no need for anything else, they've already got yellow tips.

Supercropped the stems and topped all the high heads:

One on its own, nice thin sativa leaves:
20180603_112444.jpg

The hybrid one, long medium sizes leaves, this one has tip burn:-
20180603_112329.jpg

The indica one which was fastest out the blocks and has been in the ground a week longer:-

20180603_112323.jpg

Not sure if you can see on here @Vlad The Inhaler , but this one has v similar leaves and colouration to the one you did last yr. You thought it was a def, but seems genetic to me.

Group pic of the second two:

20180603_112320.jpg

Peace out peeps!

Last edited:
Went to see my girls today, gave them bit of seaweed extract, no need for anything else, they've already got yellow tips.

Supercropped the stems and topped all the high heads:

One on its own, nice thin sativa leaves:
View attachment 914238

The hybrid one, long medium sizes leaves, this one has tip burn:-
View attachment 914239

The indica one which was fastest out the blocks and has been in the ground a week longer:-

View attachment 914240

Not sure if you can see on here @Vlad The Inhaler , but this one has v similar leaves and colouration to the one you did last yr. You thought it was a def, but seems genetic to me.

Group pic of the second two:

View attachment 914241

Peace out peeps!

Strange that. The knobbly leaves... the same thing happened to a different strain we did the year before in the same spot. [emoji848]

They look good so far mate, I’ll be visiting mine next weekend. [emoji1360]

Strange that. The knobbly leaves... the same thing happened to a different strain we did the year before in the same spot. [emoji848]

They look good so far mate, I’ll be visiting mine next weekend. [emoji1360]

Yeah happy with progress so far, though could really go big with another two months veg odd.

Keep looking back at your pics from June last yr, wondering how they'll finish up.

Hope yours all good, downpour the other day would've helped. :thumbsup:

Yeah happy with progress so far, though could really go big with another two months veg odd.

Keep looking back at your pics from June last yr, wondering how they'll finish up.

Hope yours all good, downpour the other day would've helped. :thumbsup:

They’ll go massive mate! [emoji1360]

I’m usually expecting disappointment til just before they go into flower, then boom... TREES!

Weather’s perfect atm bud, hopefully it continues with the mix of heavy rain and baking hot sunshine. [emoji1362]

They’ll go massive mate! [emoji1360]

I’m usually expecting disappointment til just before they go into flower, then boom... TREES!

Weather’s perfect atm bud, hopefully it continues with the mix of heavy rain and baking hot sunshine. [emoji1362]

Yeah agreed, almost a concern how dry its been lol...been enjoying it myself.

Check out the afghani i put in same time as the indi kush..already 4 ft:

20180603_112335.jpg

Just gonna keep bending it over and topping, if all fails the trimmer will come out..though this is reg, so could be a fella.

Back