Dinafem st .tom complete thread Dinamed Kush CBD

Dude, I have been using for a couple of weeks now and have gotten NO POSITIVE effects. After researching I believe the only oils that may work are the CBD oils, which I bought on https://knockoutcbd.com/cbd-product-category/cbd-oil-tincture/ . Started using again before and after surgery and it Did help with pain making pain meds virtually unnecessary along with their side effects. Along with pain relief I noticed anxiety was lessened. I left original review to show others that with a little more time I originally gave this product I've been able to achieve it's advertised qualities. Try it. Some people like myself need to be a little more patient in feeling it's results.
Glad I gave it another try.
cannabis CBD oil is a lot stronger than the hemp stuff and this strain has been amazing for the people who have tried it i made tincture and rso

cannabis CBD oil is a lot stronger than the hemp stuff and this strain has been amazing for the people who have tried it i made tincture and rso

It does make a big difference to the oil depending on what product is used to create :thumbsup:

Most of the CBD oil/tincture available on the market are basically an oil such as hemp or olive oil with CBD Isolate diluted.

When using strains created from cannabis to make CBD extracts your not just getting the CBD compound but you'll get some THC and other valuable cannabinoid that are present in the starting material (CBN, CBG etc) :pass:

Always try to look for strains worked up from the cannabis plant and not derived from hemp :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Thanks @St. Tom for providing this thread. I'm growing this and a couple of other Dinafem strains (at day 30 now) and this is a nice way to compare my grow with one that's been done to perfection :bow:
Love the 'entire thread in one go' aproach, I'm planning to do the same when finished.

Regards,

Bob

Thanks @St. Tom for providing this thread. I'm growing this and a couple of other Dinafem strains (at day 30 now) and this is a nice way to compare my grow with one that's been done to perfection :bow:
Love the 'entire thread in one go' aproach, I'm planning to do the same when finished.

Regards,

Bob
Thanks Bob and nice to meet you I grew this for pain releaf and she's great for that and such a great looking plant as well and with dinafem strains you can never go wrong for quality

I also selected my strains (OG Kush CBD Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto, Mota CBD Auto) for my back pains/problems. Started taking CBD oil a two years ago and I must say that I have much less problems with it and when I have a bad day it's far less of a issue to cope with it.
Also ordered Zkittlez OG Auto and got three Cheese XXL Auto's freebees which are more for recreational purposes ;)
20200628_cropped.jpg

I also selected my strains (OG Kush CBD Auto, Dinamed Kush CBD Auto, Mota CBD Auto) for my back pains/problems. Started taking CBD oil a two years ago and I must say that I have much less problems with it and when I have a bad day it's far less of a issue to cope with it.
Also ordered Zkittlez OG Auto and got three Cheese XXL Auto's freebees which are more for recreational purposes ;)
View attachment 1207425
check this out my friend https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-q6w-test-grow.68474/page-79#post-2243760 tincture
and 2nd try off cbd kush https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-q6w-test-grow.68474/page-73#post-2221070

brilliant looking lady bro:bow:and such fantastic colour :worship:well done:clapper:

20.jpg

The last of the four. Here's a tip for y'all ...if you decide to reuse your coco, make sure you flush it first :coffee2:

Don't know how this last one will turn out, I was lucky to get any with such a monumental stuff up, but the next grow is already underway. And no, I'm not reusing the bloody coco lol.

View attachment 1232666

The last of the four. Here's a tip for y'all ...if you decide to reuse your coco, make sure you flush it first :coffee2:

Don't know how this last one will turn out, I was lucky to get any with such a monumental stuff up, but the next grow is already underway. And no, I'm not reusing the bloody coco lol.
Such a wonderful strain and congrats on a superb plant. also I never reuse coco I couldn't be arsed sieving or cleaning it

Back