Dinafem st .tom complete thread Dinamed Kush CBD

been smoking her the past few days my wife's raving about it for pain shes even been smoking it in my water bong with my grasshopper vape and even without a cure shes a wonderful girl taste and the strength-wise so i can imagine:bighug: in a few weeks she will be even better :pass:

been smoking her the past few days my wife's raving about it for pain shes even been smoking it in my water bong with my grasshopper vape and even without a cure shes a wonderful girl taste and the strength-wise so i can imagine:bighug: in a few weeks she will be even better :pass:

It's always great to read that one of our strains is providing medical relief :thumbsup:

Made my day reading that :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Hope you don't mind that I add this @St. Tom but @Machamillion asked about the THC in your review and I couldn't post there.
Can't wait to grow this myself. I'm going to be making some MCT oil with it for a friend.
Screenshot_20190908-123212_Chrome.jpg

Really lovely plant you grew there. Top job as always :thumbsup:

Hope you don't mind that I add this @St. Tom but @Machamillion asked about the THC in your review and I couldn't post there.
Can't wait to grow this myself. I'm going to be making some MCT oil with it for a friend.
View attachment 1100763
Really lovely plant you grew there. Top job as always :thumbsup:
Thanks for posting it buddy I'm going to make some rso with a bit also when you do a journal tag me bro

Got my seeds.
Ready this fall.
Thanks for posting this.
shes a superb strain my friend you will be so happy to grow her and i couldn't stop looking at her and no lie shes the most beautiful plant I've ever grown :bong: even in veg the black buds forming :pass:and in 65 days

Talk to @Dinafem-Mark I'm sure he can help make it happen for ya.
I'm in Canada and I currently have some of this curing right now :pass:

Canada and the USA are no issue for me :pass:

Done quite a few AFN members with no issue :thumbsup:

Reach out if needed mate I'm never to far away :pass:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Back