Dinafem Big Kush Outdoor Guerrilla in the U.K.

Two words for you cherry picker [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Great idea Wilee. All the beeping and flashing lights may draw attention to the grow tho.

I usually leave my high-vis stuff at home in these situations, never mind unloading a massive boom lift and driving it through the undergrowth.

Thanks for the input tho bud.[emoji1360]

Great idea Wilee. All the beeping and flashing lights may draw attention to the grow tho.

I usually leave my high-vis stuff at home in these situations, never mind unloading a massive boom lift and driving it through the undergrowth.

Thanks for the input tho bud.[emoji1360]
Fookin hell son get a camouflage one they may hear the beeping but they won't see feck all [emoji16] but remember were you parked it fookers are hard to find [emoji39]

Fookin hell son get a camouflage one they may hear the beeping but they won't see feck all [emoji16] but remember were you parked it fookers are hard to find [emoji39]

The tyre tracks might help me find it.

Mate, genius like this is wasted on here. Now Stephen Hawking’s dead maybe you should take his place in the world. [emoji848]

The tyre tracks might help me find it.

Mate, genius like this is wasted on here. Now Stephen Hawking’s dead maybe you should take his place in the world. [emoji848]
I'm thinking your being a touch sarcastic (never heard of a hover cherry picker) don't know just get that sort of feeling [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]you big spunktrumpet [emoji847]

f306c9ca1d23da01df26f7e1cdd0f111.jpg

Back