Outdoor Beginner 2nd grow *Just learning the basic*

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Wouldn’t know.
Hi guys new to the AFN

Keen to start up a journal just to pass time by an share the many experiences im going to be learning. if theres anything im doing wrong or should fix let me know this is my first time attempting a thread ive practiced with cracking the odd seed and sprout but nothing major.

I'm just learning the basics of plant care but i am advantageous about the whole thing, Learning and making mistakes are key to learning other methods and evolving your own technique

I guess i would like to start off with what strain i am using, its a Fruit punch auto From heavyweight seeds, I opted for outdoor growing because its cost effective for my budget, Its my first auto experience an they are nuts.

It's winter where i'm at an so far its 5 or six weeks old. I started off using some basic cheap grow A and B and switched to the same brand Bloom. I also got some cyco swell just because i heard used right could yield some good results i do want to head into using organic nutes and soil but i want to learn more an just experiment with what i have now.

I've also just planted another seed which is a lemon skunk from greenhouse seeds cannot wait to see this little number

Peaceeeeee

010518FPAearly.jpg
080618FPAWhole.jpg
080618FPAT.jpg

First photo is of the FPA at around 2 weeks i forgot to keep a date recorded lol *facepalm* an the others are tonight, Once my Lemon skunk jumps up ill be adding regular updates an photo along with what soils i use an what ill end up using while transplanting.

For now though this girl is sitting in Cyco coco platinum series with the above mentioned Feeds
Just started to get some info on Living soil and other stuff i wanna work with so fingers crossed !

Hi guys new to the AFN

Keen to start up a journal just to pass time by an share the many experiences im going to be learning. if theres anything im doing wrong or should fix let me know this is my first time attempting a thread ive practiced with cracking the odd seed and sprout but nothing major.

I'm just learning the basics of plant care but i am advantageous about the whole thing, Learning and making mistakes are key to learning other methods and evolving your own technique

I guess i would like to start off with what strain i am using, its a Fruit punch auto From heavyweight seeds, I opted for outdoor growing because its cost effective for my budget, Its my first auto experience an they are nuts.

It's winter where i'm at an so far its 5 or six weeks old. I started off using some basic cheap grow A and B and switched to the same brand Bloom. I also got some cyco swell just because i heard used right could yield some good results i do want to head into using organic nutes and soil but i want to learn more an just experiment with what i have now.

I've also just planted another seed which is a lemon skunk from greenhouse seeds cannot wait to see this little number

Peaceeeeee
Welcome bro! Wishing you a frosty harvest!!

Update since last night, I trimmed more of the leaves off to expose some more branches and buds, top leafs we're shading everything too much an ive also tied her down Wont do another update for a good week or two.
34258687_1268985396568804_6680920022333784064_n.jpg
34859963_1268985523235458_9175561319909163008_n.jpg

Back