New Grower Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont need any nutes until a few days after you get some leaves. The seedlings get the nutrients they need from the shell its self. Also with nutrients on autos always start everything at 1/4 strength and work up. Im growing in hydro so Ima tag @bushmasterar15. He has a really good and proven nutrient schedule he is always sharing. Id copy and paste but its kind of hard from my mobile. I would worry to much from what I see though. Just give em a few more days mate and see what the next node looks like. :thumbsup:

Yeah, man...I haven't given nutes except for calmag (just to keep the buffer in the coco) and wasn't planning to until somewhere around day 7-10, depending on when they look like they need them.

Definitely appreciate you stopping in and offering advice. This community is awesome for a new guy like me.
My apologies,
I missed that part and Im fairly fucked up to fair lol. Sounds like you have a good handle on things thus far. I am excited to see things come to life for you. I am such an impatient person and We are just finishing up week 5 of our first grow. This shit is so much fun...not to mention the savings on money. Looking forward to sharing any of our mistakes ha ha! If you want to see where ours is on the hydro grow its in my signature. Ive been following all the new grows so I learn as much as possible. Good Date Mate!

My apologies,
I missed that part and Im fairly fucked up to fair lol. Sounds like you have a good handle on things thus far. I am excited to see things come to life for you. I am such an impatient person and We are just finishing up week 5 of our first grow. This shit is so much fun...not to mention the savings on money. Looking forward to sharing any of our mistakes ha ha! If you want to see where ours is on the hydro grow its in my signature. Ive been following all the new grows so I learn as much as possible. Good Date Mate!

Absolutely no apologies necessary! I'm not the one to turn down any advice. At this point, I'd say I've done some good research and have a plan. But...everyone has a plan til they get punched in the face. Haha

At this point, I'm just trying to stay ahead of things and be proactive rather than reactive and I feel like I've found the right community to help with that. You guys have been awesome!

Good luck on the new grow! I’ll follow along too. :smoking:

Day 6

Well, I hope everyone had a happy holiday. It's been a few days, so I figured I'd post some update pics.

It's day 6 since sprout and things are coming along as they should. As you saw on the last update, the first set of true leaves had some discoloration on the tips when the seedlings sprouted. While it's still there, it is barely noticeable. I gave nothing but pH'd water and calmag up til last night. The leaves started lightening up and that was my cue to start introducing nutes to the water. So, they've now gotten a very light dosing and we should start seeing them darken back up over the next day or two.

The plan is to top all three girls sometime between day 14 and 21 depending on growth. So, I'll let them do their thing and check in soon. Y'all be safe and keep em green!
20181226_141109.jpg
20181226_141058.jpg
20181226_141051.jpg
20181226_141044.jpg

Coming along nicely. They look good b:jointman:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back