New Grower Barney's Farm Sweet Tooth Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too concerned, but these seedlings have some weird coloring to them. Only the second time I've sprouted beans, so I haven't seen this before. They're only getting pH adjusted water with 5mL/gallon of Calimagic (1-0-0) at this point. Figured I'd phone a friend...haha. @EvilScotsman or anyone else?View attachment 989933 View attachment 989934 View attachment 989935

Congrats, your a daddy! To a new born baby girl

Also that looks like mild tip burn. I've had 3 of my 4 grows do that when they sprouted. I figured it was from my miracle grow perlite that's lightly nuted. All mine still took off strong. The tips of one of mine actually looked totally charred black and still thrived.

my Stilton Special popped up a few days ago with those white tips on the first jaggies, looked to me like it was the last point of contact from the little seed shell hat it was wearing.

all but gone now last time I looked and hasn’t disrupted growth or anything :thumbsup:

Right on. The perlite I used claims to have no nutes added, so I dunno. Guess we'll just let em ride and see. Again, not super concerned yet. It's just different than the last group I had sprout

I am almost guarantee it won't be an issue. It's become common when my seeds sprout to see that. Those leaves should still grow just as good as normal only there tips will be missing. I'm trying to remember if any of my previous grows showed that when I posted. Can't remember I'll have to go back and look.

Yeah I guess I don't have any pics of it in my journals. But I wouldn't worry to much. The white ashy looking part will just fall off, and it'll continue to grow as usual. Should anyway..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back