Grow Mediums Bailey goes coco with Barney's Farm and Dinafem

Well I just heard that the other day I didn't know what causes it my temps arnt high 29 is high for me and it uzaly sits at 26_27 most days so not too sure bro
Some strains naturally do it. When happening to ones that don't, there's some sort of issue causing the foxtailing.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Mmm interesting iv never looked into the background of flushing but what ure saying makes sense but on the other side so does trips. My reason for flushing is to finish her up by forcing her to used stored up nutrients ilk be given her 2 litre per day for 10_14 days

Yeah man, I only flush for a week. Two weeks with pH water is probably better but I'm a bit slap-dash like that! [emoji38]

Yeah man, I only flush for a week. Two weeks with pH water is probably better but I'm a bit slap-dash like that! [emoji38]
The last run I did (blue cheese) I flushed one for 7 days Un ph'd water (I don't reuse my coco) the other just chopped down cured for around 3 weeks after drying and know one could tell try it you will be surprised [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

man LOOKS like they still got a lil bit to go, should be a nice harvest tho!:d5:
now ive seen/heard ppl not PHing their flush water because there is "no need to" but if you re-use your substrate like us( i assume your re-use it) i would think that you would need to PH it for the plant to suck out the last of the nutes in the substarte?
Heeyyyy guys,dont know if this is true or not but tell me what yaz think..could it be possible to cause lockout by not pH'ing the water when flushing.i had read some stuff on but dont have a definite yes or no answer..would it lock the plant from getting stuff from the soil making the plant use its reserves??? Im flushing a plant now and did not pH the water...

Heeyyyy guys,dont know if this is true or not but tell me what yaz think..could it be possible to cause lockout by not pH'ing the water when flushing.i had read some stuff on but dont have a definite yes or no answer..would it lock the plant from getting stuff from the soil making the plant use its reserves??? Im flushing a plant now and did not pH the water...

That's what I do.

The last run I did (blue cheese) I flushed one for 7 days Un ph'd water (I don't reuse my coco) the other just chopped down cured for around 3 weeks after drying and know one could tell try it you will be surprised [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Depends on how nasty the nutes are I reckon.. Organic stuff is OK, not so much with the chems.. (So I'm led to believe anyway)

Depends on how nasty the nutes are I reckon.. Organic stuff is OK, not so much with the chems.. (So I'm led to believe anyway)
I only use chems mate I like the extra kick and I only twitch for about 8 hours a day :rofl: theres a man who explains it better than me @pop22 doesn't flush neither :pass:

No ph ing the flush/cleanse water @budelee!! You are running chemicals through the plant and it creates off flavors and its not going to do anything for the plant. Causing a lock out a week or two will do nothing, but stress the plant and push it harder to finish and may even up the trich coverage a bit. If you can, drop your temps by 5-10 degrees will bring on more color too!
Most commercial growers dont even flush/cleanse their crop anyway. Yep, @pop22 has some great information on the debate of flush vs. no flush!:thumbsup:

I only use chems mate I like the extra kick and I only twitch for about 8 hours a day :rofl: theres a man who explains it better than me @pop22 doesn't flush neither :pass:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I've done a few grows on DutchPro without flushing.. Mrs Vlad said it was a bit harsh.. That could be coincidence tho..[emoji848]

Back